Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

June TTM Responses Star Wars (ESB & Solo)

This month brought a long awaited return from Star Wars ESB effects technician Dennis Lowe, as well as Samantha Colley from Solo: A Star Wars Story.

Pictures and details can be found on my blog Tales From The Collection here:
    https://talesfromthecollection.com/j...21-ttm-roundup
    - Tim Santens
    Fan Mail & TTM blog: Hidden Content
    FB Group: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

My daughter is big into Star Wars so this is really cool!
    Current Project: Building a complete signed 1991 Pacific Football set. If you have any that are signed IP/TTM/Signing, I'd be happy to try and make a deal
    As of 4/2/24:
    HOFer's 14/49, Total cards: 333/660, 50.5% complete

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

Me too! Star Wars probably makes up a good half of my collection. I also had some nice Star Wars returns last month as well. https://talesfromthecollection.com/m...1-ttm-roundup/

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This came across my feedback on Facebook from a local card shop sharing old Star War signing.

The good ole days and crazy prices.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

Oh man. $7 that's hard to imagine. I love how popular autograph collecting has become. There's a lot of benefits to it being so main stream but a big downside for collectors is how expensive it has become. Thanks for sharing. :)

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh man. $7 that's hard to imagine. I love how popular autograph collecting has become. There's a lot of benefits to it being so main stream but a big downside for collectors is how expensive it has become. Thanks for sharing. :)

Everything in the hobby has become crazy when it comes to prices.

Anytime bud.

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Country

Me too! Star Wars probably makes up a good half of my collection. I also had some nice Star Wars returns last month as well. https://talesfromthecollection.com/m...1-ttm-roundup/

Those return are really cool. I might try and start a star wars project for her on the DL. Have you had any luck with the actors from star wars out of curiosity?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

Those return are really cool. I might try and start a star wars project for her on the DL. Have you had any luck with the actors from star wars out of curiosity?

Star Wars has always been the primary focus of my collection so I've gotten many of the stars but the behind the scenes folks are the bread and butter of Star Wars TTM collecting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Star Wars has always been the primary focus of my collection so I've gotten many of the stars but the behind the scenes folks are the bread and butter of Star Wars TTM collecting.

I just made up some customs of the Mandalorian characters. Im going to try my luck with Pedro Pascal, Gone Carano and Misty Rosas. I'll probable try a few others from different movies but I'll star with them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy

Misty has since stopped signing and has signed on with Star Wars Autograph Universe. For Pedro, it is probably best to wait until he's back on Broadway because that's the only place I've seen him sign. As for Gina, I haven't seen any TTM returns from her yet.