Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

RGM81's Montreal Canadiens TTM Successes!

While still sad that the season has come to an end with no Stanley Cup, I'm still so proud of my Habs and the effort they put forward this year. If you told me at the start of the season they'd be in the Cup Finals I would have been thrilled.

This season has had some great TTM results. As we've edged out of COVID, players are signing again which is great. The boys were clearing out their lockers today and hopefully that means they'll be clearing out their fan mail inboxes haha I've had 10 successful returns this season and there's still another 7-8 outstanding. Will update the thread if more arrive. :)

First guy to return was Josh Anderson, who personalized each photo. Very cool. Really like this player and will be sending another request early in the new season with that amazing goal he scored in Game 4 of the Finals.

Next up was the new backup goalie, Jake Allen. He played really well during the season when Price was injured. Hope we don't lose him in the expansion draft.

I hope we haven't seen the last of Jonathan Drouin in a Habs uniform. His unexpected leave of absence meant he missed the entirety of the playoffs run. We sure could have used his skill out there against Tampa. But it's important that he takes care of himself. Really good return here.

This young man made some great strides this season. KK is emerging -- it's easy to forget that even though he already has three NHL seasons under his belt, he's still only just turned 21 this week.

Here's a guy that had a great regular season; he was talked about as a potential Norris candidate for a while. When things went south for the Habs during the latter part of the season, he dropped off a little but he's so good out there when he's at his best. Hope that Petry has another great couple seasons ahead of him. Plus I love the Reverse Retros!

The Captain! Shea Weber played in his 1,000th NHL Game this season. This photo is actually from the warmup of that game. I also have a game-used puck from the game, which if I ever get to see Shea at an event again, will get signed for sure.

KK may be emerging, but Nick Suzuki has arrived. This kid is amazing. He led the team in points in the playoffs. He's also just 21 years old. We've got our #1C!

Corey Perry. A legend. If you told me a year ago that not only would this guy be on the Habs, but he'd also be one of my favourite players of this season....I would never have believed you. Yet here we are.

The man. Carey Price. I need not say any more than that.

Eric Staal made an immediate impact on the team. He scored the OT GWG in his first game in a Habs uniform. Love these shots! He is a future HHOF'er and it's pretty cool that he got to spend some time in Montreal.

Last one! This actually just arrived this week - pretty rare to get a return during the playoffs, but very appreciative. This was a great moment during the series against the Leafs. Paul Byron with a beautiful effort and goal!

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Great returns and lets hoe for much success on the balance of your items.
    I will admit I was rooting for the Habs because of being one of the original 6 and it has been awhile.
    Growing up a Rangers fan in the 60's and 70's with the GAG line and then being from NJ and when Jersey got the Devils you know I had to change teams
    Again good luck on the returns.

And you are correct in the beginning of the season who would have thought the Habs would be in the finals

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great returns and lets hoe for much success on the balance of your items.
    I will admit I was rooting for the Habs because of being one of the original 6 and it has been awhile.
    Growing up a Rangers fan in the 60's and 70's with the GAG line and then being from NJ and when Jersey got the Devils you know I had to change teams
    Again good luck on the returns.

And you are correct in the beginning of the season who would have thought the Habs would be in the finals

Thats why they play the games right? Sports at their finest produce stories like this. Man it was fun.

Thanks also for the reply—I’m hoping that about two weeks from now I’ll be seeing a few more arrivals after the boys have cleared out their lockers. Such a fun season and all the TTM’s really contributed to it.