Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Insane. $16 IMO is a pretty fair ask for the two complete base sets.... but complete sets, with all the RC? Even if McDavid was not in there, you got a heck of a deal. I'm guessing the whole set would command something in the $1600 range, not $16.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Well...I just found out that there is a 50 count Update set that was packaged in another product so if anyone has a complete set of them drop me a message thanks.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Ducks
    See dafoefan34's Items on eBay

Congrats on your find. I love hearing stories like this from savvy collectors.

Those might be the updates from 15-16 SP Authentic.. I think it has Young Guns of Matt Murray, Yanni Gourde and a handful of other players. Cards 501 to 530.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12