Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - NBADNA will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Desperate. Please help.

Thank you for clicking!

I have been working very hard to put together the 29 card set of 2002-03 Fleer Platinum Nameplates patches.

So far I have 26 of the 29 and am missing Stockton, Sprewell and Parker. I wouldn't mind upgrading my Paul Pierce as it is technically two colors with green and white, but it barely has green on it.

A few days back a Stockton ended on eBay at under $25. I'd been watching it like a hawk all week and when I tried bidding over the final two minutes my repeated attempt at bidding would not go through! :( I was so angry and frustrated. Still am to be honest.

Anyways, I'm willing to buy or trade for these please. If it is something in your PC that you really like, I promise I can help you get something you'd like more.

Please help!

Thank you.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jennifer,
    Have you ever thought about signing up for a snipe service. You just put a bid on a card and the sniper service will bid on the card and get your bid in. Of course you will not win it if you have a lower bid but you will not have to worry about your issue of not having your bid going thru.

If you need any help lmk can point you in the direction of some options.
    @NBADNA

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good afternoon Don.

Thank you, I have heard of this but am not quite sure where the best place is to go? I just weary of scammers and don't want to give out my info to the wrong person you know? So any help as far as pointing me in a trustworthy direction would really be great and thank you so much!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good afternoon Don.

Thank you, I have heard of this but am not quite sure where the best place is to go? I just weary of scammers and don't want to give out my info to the wrong person you know? So any help as far as pointing me in a trustworthy direction would really be great and thank you so much!

Here is a article so you understand what I am talking about. There plenty more out there find one that works for you.

https://windowsreport.com/software-bid-ebay/

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 07-14-2021 at 07:37 PM.