Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question What's your favorite football card brand and set?

I personally like the look and variations of the Panini Prizms, but curious to hear what others think/like.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

This years? Recent, modern, vintage?

Simple answer your probably wanting to hear
    Prizm
    National Treasure
    Flawless

Recent:
    I’ll say Prizm simply because for a lot of PSA Registry sets that seems to be the RC needed to complete most of them.
    Other wise I go with what ever I can get my hands on to build a set (lately it has to be something cheap if there is such a thing). 2021 Score is my most recent set build completion. Think I’m still missing some to finish my 2019 Prizm, haven’t paid any attention to that one in a while. Didn’t even try anything from 2020 due to costs and scarcity (hard to get my hands on).

“Modern”:
    Hard to say. I was completely out of collecting for a while and missed a lot between 1999 and 2018 and last few years been playing catch up with my Singletary collection but I do like the looks of a lot of the National Treasure stuff but buy only those of Mike Singletary cards. Truthfully I like any of the Topps 1989 and earlier.

Vintage:
    Tuff call. I have tons and tons of 1985 Topps but that’s not vintage in my book. More older Modern. Actually no where near my favorite but I have grown a love hate relationship with that set. I’m in search of a 1985 Singletary that will grade a PSA 10 and acquired tons of cards from that set in a futile attempt. That said. I’d love to complete a
    1948 Leaf
    1954 Bowman set.
    But so far from those sets I mainly only have Bears cards with a few extra non Bears from those years.
    I also like the
    1969 Topps
    1956 Topps
    1962 Topps
    Pipe dream would be 1935 Chicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Topps Finest: 1992, 1994-2015. It's all good. The chief weakness is that Topps doesn't have a license anymore, so you won't be getting any recent rookies and we are long past prospecting anyone from the 2015 draft class, much less anything older. Finest is the original chromium set and they introduced refractors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Topps Finest do sound cool, being the first in those areas. Have to take a look at those.

I'd love to get into National Treasures and Flawless, but at first glance they look super expensive!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I'd love to get into National Treasures and Flawless, but at first glance they look super expensive!

Yes they are and one reason why I only get the one particular players cards. Can hardly afford those some times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

Bowman 1955
    Topps 1958
    Finest, 94/95/96/98/
    Spectra 2019
    Ebay Card Value Should Be Traded on Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Lions Michigan State Spartans St Louis Cardinals

Topps 2010. Only because it was the set that I jumped back into after taking a 13yr break from collecting. They were selling boxes of this for $30 (32 packs a box) at the LCS so I bought 2 and haven't looked back. Miss me some Topps Football.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Sacramento Kings Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
    See deseanjackson53's Items on eBay

In my opinion the coolest set is the Panini Prizms specifically the Prizm Autos