Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

Question 2019 Immaculate Collection Collegiate Premium Patches Rookie Autographs Bowl Logo's

so Beckett has this card in 3 different bowl patches, with no clear definition as to which card this is, the one here is the Birmingham Bowl I believe, not that it matters but, which variation would it be, 1, 2 ,or 3, anyone of you know,

2019 Immaculate Collection Collegiate Premium Patches Rookie Autographs Bowl Logo 1 #144 Darrell Henderson #/5
    2019 Immaculate Collection Collegiate Premium Patches Rookie Autographs Bowl Logo 2 #144 Darrell Henderson #/5
    2019 Immaculate Collection Collegiate Premium Patches Rookie Autographs Bowl Logo 3 #144 Darrell Henderson #/5

Ebay Card Value Should Be Traded on Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I feel your pain.

I have run into kinda similar situations with Beckett as I mostly use and rely on their check list for my Singletary collection. This screenshot is one example of Panini using “buyback” cards where they use an older card from like 2006 Donruss Classics and press stamp into it with something like “Recollection Collection 2020” and then serial number it 1/1 and use it as an insert card in 2020 Playoff Honors packs. They will use random cards like the one mentioned above along with maybe a 2010 Leaf and 2019 Score. The only thing I can do to satisfy that I have checked off the right one is to acquire them all, which isn’t easy, one seller might be asking a super high price or get out bid on one and it could be gone forever. Otherwise I am left wondering do I have #3462 or #3463 or #3464??? I can only imagine how this would totally mess with someone with server OCD because it drives me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

beckett online has many issues, the other trouble is its so low numbered , no where else has the card, o well ill just keep looking, thanks for the help,