Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation BGS grades fake Tom Brady autograph card

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

What’s the story? Did you find this picture your self and decide it’s fake, is it currently or recently on eBay or for sale somewhere, is it your card, is there an article about it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Above comments are not intended to be accusatory or presumptive, simply open ended possibilities because you gave no other information and I know little to nothing about Brady autos or this set and didn’t even take the time to stare at the card for more than 20 seconds to see what might stand out and I’m very curious if there is more information on this cards and BGS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

What’s the story? Did you find this picture your self and decide it’s fake, is it currently or recently on eBay or for sale somewhere, is it your card, is there an article about it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Above comments are not intended to be accusatory or presumptive, simply open ended possibilities because you gave no other information and I know little to nothing about Brady autos or this set and didn’t even take the time to stare at the card for more than 20 seconds to see what might stand out and I’m very curious if there is more information on this cards and BGS.

Good question

It was pulled from the Goldin auction last month for being fake. The card in question doesn't exist and I have no clue why Beckett labeled it as such. There has been a rash of fake Topps sticker autographs of Tom Brady on eBay usually on printing plates but this is the first one I've seen that has been attached to a non 1/1 plate.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

They ruined a Topps Finest Brady printing plate with the same garbage sticker auto too.