Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Were there no trades 'for expansion draft considerations' last night? I didn't see anything reported and can't find any official transactions that outline any.

I don't expect very much which is likely why Francis didn't select Tarasenko. I think most of the teams learned a lesson from the Vegas expansion.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I highly doubt it!! 10.5 Million for a Goalie who has had 1 good Playoff Run in the last 5 years & a .500 record. I am Glad the Habs are stuck with that contract for another 5 years. 2 Goalies at $15 Million, that sure hurts they're Cap Space lol..

But it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the three figure skaters that Toronto continues to fund.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LMAO!! You wish you had talent like that. Bet the Habs dont even make the Playoffs next year!! At least our 3 players actually have talent & not just relying on 1 lucky run in the playoffs. & you still Lost!! You got all the way to the Finals to get outclassed, outplayed, outworked & now they are just plain OUT!! Maybe next year like everyone else who lost. Thanks Tampa for putting a stop to this ridiculousness...

But it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the three figure skaters that Toronto continues to fund.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So there's some clarification needed here regarding trades. There were NO (if you can believe it) "if you take X instead of Y, we will give you draft pick" deals; however, as of today (in about 45 minutes) Seattle can flip any of those players they drafted to other teams.

See: Capfriendly Twitter https://twitter.com/CapFriendly/stat...737302016?s=20
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So there's some clarification needed here regarding trades. There were NO (if you can believe it) "if you take X instead of Y, we will give you draft pick" deals; however, as of today (in about 45 minutes) Seattle can flip any of those players they drafted to other teams.

See: Capfriendly Twitter https://twitter.com/CapFriendly/stat...737302016?s=20

You have to be kidding me. Some of those picks they made smacked of "take this guy, and we'll give you something else".

Unless Francis' plan all along was to Suck-Hard-For-Bedard ???

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You have to be kidding me. Some of those picks they made smacked of "take this guy, and we'll give you something else".

I know, it's pretty wild. I had a chuckle yesterday--an...unofficial, let's say...Atlanta Thrashers twitter account posted yesterday saying that the best player made available to them in 1999 was Yannick Tremblay. Meanwhile, Seattle passed up Carey Price and Vladimir Tarasenko.

And you can add quite a few other solid-to-very-darn-good names to that list. I'm sure there's a strategy of some kind at play here by Francis. But on first glance....yeesh.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

It looks like Seattle couldve had a 2nd and a 7th round pick if they took Gostisbehere in the expansion draft.
    Francis decided instead to take....Carson Twarynski?

That is bad any way you look at it.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks like Seattle couldve had a 2nd and a 7th round pick if they took Gostisbehere in the expansion draft.
    Francis decided instead to take....Carson Twarynski?

That is bad any way you look at it.

HEY!

I'll not have you disrespecting Kelowna Rockets sniper Carsen Twarynski. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

It will be fun to see how the Kraken does in Year 1...pretty easy bey to say it will be worse than the first year for Vegas!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I cant believe they passed on Tarasenko. Its not like they dont have the funds to get him. Im glad they didnt bail the Habs out too by taking Price or Drouin. What a bust Drouin has been. Sergachev for Drouin?? Im sure Sergachev likes that trade with his 2 Stanley Cup Rings. Jonathan Drouin, the next Alexandre Daigle!! Its been awhile since we have had a Hockey Superstar from the Province of Quebec, the last few have been total busts. Lets hope Lafreniere isnt the next one!!! Im not liking Hyman going somewhere else either. I think most Teams he might go to he wont even be on the Top Line & who wouldnt want to play every game with Matthews & Marner. Hyman will regret leaving the Leafs if he goes & its looking like he will. Like i said, most teams he may go to he will be 2nd or 3rd line player & his stats will most likely suffer too. Oh well, thats the nature of this game we love...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast