Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - sleepn0t will ship to the following countries: US, Canada and EU Countries

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

LTB 1995-96 PROSPECT QUEBEC MIDGET AAA 20th ANNIVERSARY PATRICK ROY CARD

Hi there,

As my title says, I'm currently looking to buy/trade for that scarce St. Patrick card from his Midget year. Its no. is actually 57. And since I've finally managed to find some pictures of that rare Roy card that I'm currently looking for, I'm including two images w/ my thread. One of the front, and another one of the back.

Plmk if you've got that card, via pm, or else you can too reply directly here in this thread. I can buy (via PayPal), but I can also trade. In that case, just let me know what you're looking to get in return... Thank you so much in advance!

sleepn0t
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 09-19-2021 at 04:28 AM. Reason: adding/changing pics

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump! No one here has seen any of those cards? Really?! Is there at least someone who could share me what he knows about that set? I'd really like to buy (at least) the Roy card from that series... Any help and info will be much appreciated! I try hunting it down, but I'm not sure where to look anymore. Those cards seem to be quite scarce anyway! Thanks in advance to any1 that can help me out w/ this!
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 08-11-2021 at 06:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could well offer one hundred bucks for that Roy card, I don't really think it would make the slightest difference, would it? The ca$h does not seem to be the problem here, I guess it's only the scarcity of the item... Right?! I'd like to post on hockeydb too, and search it there, but for some reason I still don't have the permission to start new threads and/or post anything there... Although I've subscribed a few days ago already. Anyways, any help from here, maybe?! Thanks!
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 08-20-2021 at 07:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump! Btw, could someone here please start a new thread for me on the hockeydb forum? For this very same inquiry.. Of course, it would be MUCH appreciated! I'd like to do it on my own; I've subscribed on that site lately, however, for some reason within a month I have NEVER been able to post anything on there.

So I wrote a few messages to the admins there to explain my problem, but even then, I still don't have the permission to post something to this day! Neither have I received replies from the website staff concerning my issue! Thus, I don't even know if it's still in operation.

Anyways, thanks a lot in advance for all the help, obviously if there's some, any of it will gimme a hand, that's for sure! And it's going to be very much appreciated! I'd REALLY LIKE to find that card! I'm willing to spend quite a good amount on it too. Thx!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump! Pictures of the actual card added.. That's the card I want! Hope it's gonna help out (any) other members (including myself), and give everyone here a good idea of what the card actually looks like. Thx a lot!!!