Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djmcards's Items on eBay

2020-21 Czech OFS Hockey Cards ... anybody out there bust some? Looking for Leier

I have a PC of Taylor Leier; and he spent a month in the Czech Republic this year. He has a card in the Czech Republic OFS Series 2 set (card #299). If anyone out there has any singles of the Taylor Leier base card or any parallels for sale or trade, please let me know.

Or, does anyone have any contacts in the Czech Republic who run a card store or card business that may have busted some and have singles for sale? Thanks!

Mike

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@djmcards

Have a look here:

https://www.rhkshop.cz/search-engine...t=&hledatjak=2

10 different cards form the most recent set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djmcards's Items on eBay

Oh wow, thank you @30ranfordfan That is exactly what I was hoping to find. You rock!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh wow, thank you @30ranfordfan That is exactly what I was hoping to find. You rock!

Happy to help. Someone else linked me to that site a little while ago, for a different card I was looking for.