Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

You've got one for a PM. He won't even acknowledge what he did and his only statement was "that he remembers things diffierently" A fine example for Canada's youth.

Two wrongs make a right? How do you criticize one guy while defending someone else for identical actions? Ah yes, because he potentially will play hockey for your team. That makes it ok.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two wrongs make a right? How do you criticize one guy while defending someone else for identical actions? Ah yes, because he potentially will play hockey for your team. That makes it ok.

When I see the leadership in this country being held accountable and facing justice maybe I will change my mind about what should happen to minors who do the same. Cheers.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah that's a big one!

I don't like this trade for the Canucks. You've now got a declining OEL for the next 6 years at a cap hit of $7.62 million. Garland is a nice player, but given that they have to sign Hughes and Petersson to new contracts this year, Boesser is an RFA next year and Horvat a UFA the year after, they're going to be in some trouble in my opinion. They likely won't be competing for a cup this year, so potentially losing Boesser and/or Horvat would be a big hit. Maybe they move Schmidt out to save some cap, but based on this trade alone OEL has to find his game again, or this could be a big mistake.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't like this trade for the Canucks. You've now got a declining OEL for the next 6 years at a cap hit of $7.62 million. Garland is a nice player, but given that they have to sign Hughes and Petersson to new contracts this year, Boesser is an RFA next year and Horvat a UFA the year after, they're going to be in some trouble in my opinion. They likely won't be competing for a cup this year, so potentially losing Boesser and/or Horvat would be a big hit. Maybe they move Schmidt out to save some cap, but based on this trade alone OEL has to find his game again, or this could be a big mistake.

Won't have to worry about Virtanen any longer. He's going to be bought out.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Arizona going with the aggressive tank this year. They will be awful, especially if they deal Kuemper, as expected.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Who in their right mind would use politician's as a benchmark for moral behavior???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123