Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Jason Robertson Canvas YG, Panarin Jumbo YG, plus other random YGs and Canvas

Have the ones listed below. I have zero interest in YGs, RCs, or current stars. Would prefer to trade for retired stars, vintage, hits to my vintage set want lists, or I'll even sell if you want to make an offer. OF course, any Jari Kurri I don't have trumps all. Pics upon request. Thanks.

20/21 UD Jason Robertson Young Gun Canvas
    20/21 Tyler Benson YG
    20/21 Gabe Vilardi Jumbo YG
    15/16 Artemi Panari Jumbo YG (still in package)
    16/17 Pavel Zacha YG Canvas
    16/17 Nick Sorensen YG
    16/17 Sonny Milano YG
    15/16 Malcolm Subban YG
    15/15 Jacob De La Rose YG
    15/16 Emile Poirier YG
    15/16 Ducan Keith Canvas
    13/14 Alex Chiasson YG
    13/14 Patrik Elias Canvas
    13/14 James van Reimsdyk Canvas
    12/13 Daniel Sedin Canvas
    12/13 David Clarkson Canvas
    09/10 Matt Pelech YG
    09/10 Kris Chucko YG
    08/09 Kevin Porter YG
    00/01 Matt Elich YG
    97/98 UD POE Vincent Lecavalier
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rkkwong's Items on eBay

I can use the Robertson Canvas YG. Not sure if I have anything you are looking for but feel free to take a look at my tradepage and see if there are cards that you like.
    Tradelist/wantlist: Hidden Content

Looking for Buffalo Bills and HOFers auto/GU in football and Auston Matthews & vintage players GU/autos in hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can use the Robertson Canvas YG. Not sure if I have anything you are looking for but feel free to take a look at my tradepage and see if there are cards that you like.

Wow, that's a great trade list page. Like your affinity for some of the early 2000s stuff and Franchises.

I'm afraid I don't really see anything that is in my wheelhouse unfortunately. Thanks for checking with me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trying again. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in the following:

- Panarin Jumbo YG
    - Duncan Keith Canvas
    - 97/98 UD POE Vincent Lecavalier

How about a couple of 81/82 Topps Kurri rookies, and a 83-84 Vachon Foods Kurri + some others?? lmk.