Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw someone buy a 1986 Fleer Basketball Box at the National!

For $165,000, someone bought a sealed 1986-87 Fleer Basketball box at the National with a full BBCE letter. I was incredibly jealous to see that purchase - I'd love to have one of those boxes in my collection.

You might not be able to afford that sealed box, but check out some of the boxes that are available at Auction of Champions right now!

Don't miss these and hundreds of other great deals in the auctions that are running right now! The All-Star Auction! Bonus Card Auction! MVP Auction!

SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

For $165,000, someone bought a sealed 1986-87 Fleer Basketball box at the National with a full BBCE letter. I was incredibly jealous to see that purchase - I'd love to have one of those boxes in my collection.

You might not be able to afford that sealed box, but check out some of the boxes that are available at Auction of Champions right now!

Don't miss these and hundreds of other great deals in the auctions that are running right now! The All-Star Auction! Bonus Card Auction! MVP Auction!

Wow! Its amazing just 2 years ago, anyone could have bought that same box for a few thousand!