Panini America has announced that they inked an exclusive trading card deal with Oklahoma State basketball star Cade Cunningham. Cunningham is projected to be the No. 1 overall pick in Thursday’s 2021 NBA Draft. Here is the complete release from Panini:
Panini America, the world’s largest licensed sports and entertainment collectibles company and the exclusive trading card manufacturer of the NBA, NBA Players and college basketball, announced today that it has signed former Oklahoma State point guard Cade Cunningham to an exclusive agreement for trading cards and autograph trading cards. Cunningham, a First-Team All-American and the USBWA National Freshman of the Year in 2021, is projected by most experts to be the first player selected in Thursday’s 2021 NBA Draft.
In his only season at Oklahoma State, the Texas native averaged 20.1 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game en route to cleaning up during awards season when he earned Big 12 Player of the Year, NABC Freshman of the Year and Sporting News Freshman of the Year honors. Basketball fans and collectors are eagerly anticipating Cunningham’s first officially licensed trading cards, which will be strong drivers of Panini America products for seasons to come. He will be featured throughout Panini America’s complete line of collegiate and NBA trading card products.
“Cade took the collegiate basketball world by storm during his lone season at Oklahoma State, and we’re excited to be the exclusive source for his officially licensed trading cards and autograph trading cards,” said Panini America CEO Mark Warsop.
“I’m truly honored to be a part of the Panini America team in such a meaningful way,” Cunningham said. “They’re the best in the world at what they do and they’re the only ones I would entrust with creating my trading cards. I can’t wait to see what all they come up with.”
Cunningham’s trading cards and autograph trading cards will be available exclusively in Panini America’s officially licensed collegiate and NBA products.

The post Panini Signs Oklahoma State Star Cade Cunningham! appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...