Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Upper Deck releasing 2021 Skybox Metal Universe Champions

Looks like a multisport release but it will be a majority of basketball especially with them having Michael Jordan and Lebron James

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Still to this day some of the nba cards from the different metal sets are my favorite. This is exciting, although I can’t ever find cards to buy in stores so probably won’t be able to get my hands on any of these anyways.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's more info on the set:

https://www.beckett.com/news/2021-sk...rse-champions/

The base set features 150 cards covering a variety of sports and era. As far as players go, think Goodwin Champions but apply it to the more modern design aspects instead of vintage. That means fresh cards from Upper Deck spokesmen like Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky and LeBron James. There’s also Shane Wright, one of the top hockey prospects for the 2022 NHL Draft, who has signed a deal with the card maker. Other athletes in the product include Trevor Lawrence, Sabrina Ionescu and Collin Morikawa.

Precious Metal Gems parallels are available in six colors. Two different base set autograph parallels are also available for select cards.

SkyBox Premium makes an appearance as an insert set. These can be found with a couple of Star Rubies offshoots and Star Diamonds, which are one-of-ones.

Other inserts include Fresh Foundations, which highlights young athletes, and Blast Furnace.

This is the third Metal Universe-branded set of 2021 following Marvel X-Men and hockey.