Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (181) The Bench
    Country

Trading These Giannis Rookies

I am looking to trade, not sell these Giannis Rookies. I don't do as much basketball anymore so would prefer trading for baseball or football. I'm ok trading down as well. PM works best to send a tradelist or link.

When trading, I trade by book value, not sell or trade values. If you are not ok sorry.

Sorry for the poor scans. Flaws are on the case or the scanner, not the card.

Dave

2013-14 Hoops bv 400

2013-14 Prestige bv 250

img236 by David Thiele, on Flickr
    Please don't send PWE. I trade BY BV.
    I am looking for any #'d, inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, and 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs or really anything that catches my eye. Just sent a tradelist or link to look through.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would love to trade for them but I only have basketball to offer. If you change mind later, plmk. Thx.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (181) The Bench
    Country

I guess I would be open to basketball depending on what I’m getting. Pm me your list

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent. Thx.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Who or what are you looking for in football and baseball? Lmk and ill PM a list.Have tons of nice stuff so im sure we can deal. Thanks -Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    Twitter: @Nsloki See nobodyweirdlikeme's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Would also like to trade for 1. What are you looking for?
    My main focus is 90s star inserts/refractors in any sport but will also look at RCs, Color Refractors/Prizms and #'d of JRod, Witt, Ohtani, Carroll, Griffey, Jeter, Trout, Acuna, Jordan, Lebron, Luka, Ja, Ant, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts and any other star rookies/prospects
    Any Kobe Bryant Esp. Rookie Year Cards

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (181) The Bench
    Country

The only specific things I'm looking for are certain HOFer Rc's (can send a list if needed) and 1997 Upper Deck Legends Autographs for my set. Other than that, I'm just looking for other nice cards that catch my eye.

Dave

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have a Burrow Mosaic NFL Debut Rc Mosaic prizm, a Mahomes Select Field Level Neon Orange Die Cut, a Burrow Select Certified RC, a Tua select silver prizm rc. Any of those of interest? I can send pics and ill go thru my baseball as well and see what i have

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (181) The Bench
    Country

Sorry Mcsizzle81, not really anything there that stands out to me.

Thanx for the inquiry,
    Dave

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah not really sure what your looking for man. Do u collect anything specific? Player, Team, rcs, etc? Other then the Certified Burrow I was just throwing out stuff in the same range