Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Panini Replacement Service

Anyone had success with this service?

https://www.paniniamerica.net/suppor...ry-damage.html

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@lil5up3rman

Have you used this to get your damaged cards fixed?

DOn
    Last edited by doniceage; 08-03-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I have two cards I submitted back in November I'm still waiting on. I'll probably request alternate replacements at some point. That department, from what I've heard, is buried. In previous years I've submitted for missing hits with everything documented and received items back.

What kind of damage do you have? They won't replace everything under the sun.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks @jplcom. Pulled a Trevor Silver Prizm from a draft picks box. There was something pressed into the back between the R and E in his last name. I was able to wipe it away, but it left an indentation.

November, wow. Let me know what you think on this one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@jplcom

Thanks for chiming in with your thoughts.

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Country

@doniceage @jplcom you think I should give it a shot? I didn't keep the wrapper as I didn't think I needed it. The instructions say ti include it in the submission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Its up to you really bro. I think it all depends on each situation(value, damage, etc). For a card that sells for $25-$30 might not be worth the wait. In my opinion, which is exactly that. AN OPINION, they won't replace that card. I am 1 for 3 on replacements, and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what thet replace, other than numbered cards are what they are and don't get replaced. And without the upc code it might me a fruitless endeavor. Anyway good luck bro, but still a nice card! -Rick

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

@crock77 - I'd say don't bother. Seems kind of obvious it was damaged from the factory with that piece of debris getting sandwiched on the back of the card. However there's no promise from any card manufacturer that a gem mint card comes out of packs. Part of the reason why PSA 10's, BGS 9.5's command the premium they do. I times I've submitted damaged cards is because it was egregiously damaged like a box corner absolutely crushed (like the 2020 Phoenix Fire Burst Fanatics factory set - every Burrow was chewed up cause it was next to some Styrofoam in the box). Things that are off-center, or refractor lines, etc, you won't see a replacement.

If it was the front of the card I'd say roll the dice. Also if this were a straight Prizm card (NFL unis) instead of college Prizm I'd also say send it in. Since it's the back (and a college product), not as big of a deal. I'd say hold onto it and if you are really jonesing for a Lawrence Prizm Draft Picks card, pick up a single then try to trade away yours (while fully disclosing the indent on the back).

I agree with @Mcsizzle81 - probably not worth it for the value of the card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As the other said do not bother.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback and advice. I'm gonna hold off on submitting.