Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - tomophillies will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

My racing cards for trade for your football or baseball

I have accumulated a number of racing cards I would like to trade for football or baseball. I need mint cards and phillies but will take any baseball. My goal is get out of autoracing.

Thanks, Tom

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

What years are the racing cards you have from? I have a few Phillies and a bunch of other baseball...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ed, The cards that I have are Skybox promos of Al Unser Jr. and Jacques Villeneuve. There are 26 cards of Unser and about 50 cards of Villeneuve.

I thought I had more but I don't even know how I got these cards. I'm looking just to get rid of them because I'm consolidating.

Let me know if you have an interest.

Thanks,Tom