Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Nice work JP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I'm out of line I apologize - new here; can I ask what anyone thinks this card is worth? Because I see his signed cards going for $100s on eBay and I'd like to list mine as a Buy It Now or Best Offer (instead of a auction) - and I'd like an idea what I can ask for it.
    Thanks for all the info & help!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

If I'm out of line I apologize - new here; can I ask what anyone thinks this card is worth? Because I see his signed cards going for $100s on eBay and I'd like to list mine as a Buy It Now or Best Offer (instead of a auction) - and I'd like an idea what I can ask for it.
    Thanks for all the info & help!

I wouldn't compare this to a signed card. What you've got a a nifty 1-color patch card that is serial numbered 2/3. I can't fully see the condition of the card but the bottom left looks a bit soft. Honored isn't an especially known set but it is a card serial numbered very low. I would guess your selling range is between $80-140. List it for $250 and don't have a minimum offer/auto-reject setup, then see what kind of offers roll in. You'll get the low ballers but you should see an aggregate of offers settle in a range.

This is a signed Rodgers card. On the back it states the autograph is guaranteed by Panini. https://www.ebay.com/itm/313625289228?hash=item490586220c%3Ag%3AyDcAAOSwWu5 hCMdk&nma=true&si=p2aKDbNx89yn6x%252FRUYKbXctTVAQ% 253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047 675.l2557
    Last edited by jplcom; 08-10-2021 at 06:33 PM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Charles no need to apology as we are just trying to point out what we think. As Jordan said I would just do as he said. You will make a nice return on this card so enjoy the windfall in fielding offers.

DON

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12