Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Best game-used memorabilia item (non card)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Voting: Show & Tell Contest 13.0 - Week 17!

Let's fire it up with some game used gloves. Robyn Regehr, circa early 2000's. Customized CCM gloves, "doctored" by then trainer Gus Thorson. Gus still lives in Calgary and runs a sports repair shop in Calgary. Shortly after obtaining these gloves, I found that Gus was still around so I took them to his shop. I showed him the gloves, he smiled and said yah that was his work. The plastic molding on the left glove is obvious, was to protect a broken thumb and he colored the white plastic with some black paint to not draw attention to his hand. Then Gus pointed out the the custom stitching on the last 2 fingers on the right gloves. Robyn had hurt/broken a finger and the 2 were taped together so Gus cut the opening between the fingers and sewed it for a larger opening to fit the 2 taped fingers. So these are a pair of pretty cool memorabilia and create lots of discussion whenever I show them. Thanks.

scarglov.jpg

Back when I still collected Marian Gaborik, I picked up one of his game-used jerseys and also a game-used stick. But these are a little more unique. I picked up these 2014 Stanley Cup Playoff game-used socks of his that were used during the Kings Championship run. They have many stick/puck marks and have his customized slit tops and bottoms. Front of one on the left...back of one on the right. Kind of cool.

Here is my "Game Used" memorabilia for this week. Although it was not a official NHL game it was the closest that I will ever get. I participated in a Leaf Alumni game where I was able to bid on an auction to play in the game for charity! It was one of the coolest experiences I've had and the players really were great to me knowing I wasn't a strong player. Needless to say I wasn't able to score no matter how much the players set me up. I had all the players sign it upon completion of the game.

This is the official game used puck which was tipped in by Andrew Shaw in the 3rd Overtime of Game One of the Stanley Cup Finials.

Cool, eh?

I always wanted a gamer, but couldn't afford the top players. Here is my Ian White Leafs jersey. Lots of puck marks dasher burns and a stitched up area. White definitely kept Brian Papineau busy with keeping this jersey in one piece

SCF Rewards
    Country

Voted!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/