Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone noticed the guy selling new slabs with the Psa engraving on them?

I thought Psa was the only one who had slabs with the Psa logo on the front and back. I heard that someone was selling slabs with the logo on them. Does anyone know if there’s any truth to that? I’ve always decided if a card/slab is real by the Psa logo, if it doesn’t have one it’s fake if it does have the logo it’s a real Psa slab. Anyone come across these slabs? Or is it just rumors

SCF Rewards
    Country

Someone send me the link To show me. I didn’t post the link for obvious reasons. I don’t want to encourage this or support anyone’s counterfeit operation. The guy is claiming he opened the slabs with his hands. I don’t know if it’s even possible to open a slab up perfectly without any damage done to the slab.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'd love to see these. Since I have never had a slab open up randomly by hand or any other way, even after some have been damaged in shipping, I am really wondering about this.. If you have the link, PM it to me.

I check my certs, because I have bought frauds before.

Rich