Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Bouchardfan96 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Wild Florida Panthers Minnesota Twins
    See mad_monkey_inc's Items on eBay

Looking for Parkside 2021 Foil and Black & White Parallels

New to these boards but not to the hobby. I am working on these sets and could use the following cards if anyone has them. I have lots of traders available and would also be interested in buying if filling multiple needs. I am also interested in any NWSL signature or photo variation cards anyone might have and want to move. I have a lot of 2021 NWSL for trade but I also have some Hockey, Baseball, & Racing that I would be willing to trade as well. Hopefully somebody can help me out. Thanks!
    What I need:

DOWN TO THE LAST 2 CARDS!!

Black & White Set

54 Angela Salem - Portland Thorns

Also need This one if anyone has one they are willing to part with

Signature Series Autos

12 Shea Groom - Dash
    Last edited by Bouchardfan96; 10-22-2021 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Updated Need List

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Wild Florida Panthers Minnesota Twins
    See mad_monkey_inc's Items on eBay

Making some headway but still could use some help if anyone can! Thanks