Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It has been a while! Some cards have piled up in recent days, so let's get down to business!

Loved this set back in the day - nice to grab an older one.
    2009-10 Upper Deck Big Playmakers #BPCP Carey Price

And a couple new ones...
    I don't always scan base cards, but man this is one aesthetically pleasing hockey card.
    2021-22 Upper Deck #347 Carey Price

And a variant to go with it!
    2021-22 Upper Deck Photo Variations #347 Carey Price

The new guy. Will he actually play a game in a Habs uniform?
    2010-11 Upper Deck #222 Evgeny Dadonov

Here's a pretty cool one from a good friend of mine.

2019-20 Chronology Franchise History #FHMONA Mats Naslund

And another.
    2020-21 Ultimate Collection Rookie Signature Premium Materials #RSPJE Jake Evans

Some more 21-22 UD Habs content.

2021-22 Upper Deck #485 Jesse Ylonen

2021-22 Upper Deck UD Canvas #C163 Jeff Petry

2021-22 Upper Deck UD Canvas Black #C163 Jeff Petry

I will miss this guy for a while. Love that they used this photo, because what a memory.
    2021-22 Upper Deck UD Canvas #C164 Tyler Toffoli

That's it for the Habs.

If you'll indulge me a moment, here are some new arrivals for my Team Canada World Juniors 2020 PC. Love seeing some of these guys making it to the show!

2021-22 Upper Deck #459 Dawson Mercer

2021-22 Upper Deck #495 Jacob Bernard-Docker

2021-22 Upper Deck #205 Jamie Drysdale

And the big guy (I've got hopes for him)
    2021-22 Upper Deck #488 Quinton Byfield

And of course, ya gotta get the Canvas POE!
    2021-22 Upper Deck UD Canvas #C256 Quinton Byfield

Thanks all for stopping by!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

A little bit of mail arrived yesterday. Couple of Habs cards, and something very awesome from Upper Deck!

2021-22 Upper Deck UD Canvas Black #C162 Brendan Gallagher

2021-22 Upper Deck UD Canvas Black #C164 Tyler Toffoli

All right, now for the really fun part. Last week, I got a message from my guy at UD saying to be on the lookout for something fun in the mail. They sent me a really cool Draft Party box!

And of course, you can see some of those goods and even win some with this fun contest: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-Draft-Contest!

This isn't premature or jinxing anything I hope. LOL
    2021 Team Canada Juniors #139 Shane Wright Triggers Celebration

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Habs represent!

(Although, isn't Mike Hoffman one of the most infuriatingly inconsistent NHLers? He should be a perennial 30G scorer. Instead he mailed in a -24 with the Habs in 67GP. Which he has done before.)
    SUBSCRIBE to Fultoncards on YouTube for FREE hockey cards. I am a consumer advocate focused on pack odds, and the history of our hobby. I do box breaks, recaps and reviews of affordable and vintage cards.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Habs represent!

(Although, isn't Mike Hoffman one of the most infuriatingly inconsistent NHLers? He should be a perennial 30G scorer. Instead he mailed in a -24 with the Habs in 67GP. Which he has done before.)

There's not too many guys on the team that I don't take a shine to, but he's been one of them. It was obviously a rough year for everybody, but he seemed to have exceedingly prolonged periods of down time. Whether they try to trade him or hope that he has a bounce back season, anyone's guess.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Little mailday yesterday - always like to get the team base sets from UD1/2, so I got that plus a little extra of Stanley Cup Champion Lehkonen.

And the big arrival for the day--as soon as I saw this card I was like, "Yes. Need it." I would have preferred if they did the red mask from 09-10 as part of they journey, but they didn't ask me.

2021-22 Upper Deck NHL Passages #PA4 Carey Price

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Wow, that NHL Passages card is a beauty! I've been picking a few Lekhonen cards lately too, nothing huge, some fun cards like its YG and OPC Platinum rookie.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that NHL Passages card is a beauty! I've been picking a few Lekhonen cards lately too, nothing huge, some fun cards like its YG and OPC Platinum rookie.

For sure! Great little additions--he's one of those guys that you're genuinely happy to see get a Cup. And talk about some clutch goals. Bon stick, Lehky!

----

Today's mail. Should this be in the Habs PC thread or the Team Canada one? LOL

2021-22 Upper Deck UD Canvas #C265 Nick Suzuki

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello friends - been a while. Small update. :)

A rare summer TTM return from newly-re-signed backup Samuel Montembeault.

Let's get a better look at that YG:

And as it happens I did a bit of prowling and found some Kirby Dach cards. I have some fun stuff incoming but here's a little starter. LOL

2019-20 Allure #89 Kirby Dach

2020-21 Upper Deck UD Canvas #C18 Kirby Dach - who doesn't love puppies?

And lastly, another shiny Caufield. I really like the red-on-red here. :)
    2021-22 Upper Deck Dazzlers Red #DZ25 Cole Caufield

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

All right, mail day! The Kirby Dach PC is a little bit stronger today thanks to @HammerHawks sending some goods my way.

Let's goooo!

2019-20 Upper Deck #451 Kirby Dach YG - might as well get one of the staples done early, right?

2019-20 Allure #107 Kirby Dach

2019-20 SP #107 Kirby Dach

2019-20 Artifacts #RED187 Kirby Dach

And to conclude the mailday, perhaps the next captain of the Habs?
    2019-20 Artifacts #RED196 Nick Suzuki

OK so the Suzuki is cool, right? Just you guys wait until you see what I will have to show off later today. It is going to be massive in terms of what it means to my Suzuki collection, and quite possibly alters the trajectory of my overall collecting. It's that big.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I love the Dach SP /1199!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast