Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@odjickfan Yes it is. I dealt out much of my PK collection after the trade but I hung on to this one. I've always loved the look of it.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

TTM success yesterday from Mike Hoffman. Just over a year.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Huge thank you to @Pheebs888 for the connection with this. MPP is of course "Captain Clutch," the GOAT, the best women's hockey player of our era, and she also dabbles as a player development consultant for the Habs. I'm really hoping to have the chance to meet her and the rest of the Team Canada national team in November when they're here in Kelowna for a game against the US.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's always nice to add another one of this guy. Mrs. RGM81 and I are getting very excited about our trip to Vancouver in December.

2021-22 Upper Deck Dazzlers Pink #DZ25 Cole Caufield

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just wanted to comment on the PK cards...... those BD Rubys always looked great. The PK pops extra nice, because the Ruby goes well with the Habs sweaters.

I have no idea how big your Subban PC was before you moved it out, but I'll echo your love for the Crown Royal Silhouettes. Those cards were beauties - one of the nicer subsets Panini did, in any of their brands. I think you hung onto a couple of nice ones.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good week for cards of The Captain, Nick Suzuki.

First up, couple of Timmy's hits.

And then there's this little hard-signed gem from SP Authentic.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sure how many of you guys have read the article in The Athletic or seen the TSN story about Carey and his opening up about his battle against alcohol addiction. He is persevering through this challenge, and I truly do hope that he's able to get back to a point where he can step on the ice for the Habs again. But if he doesn't, and his injuries do force his retirement, it's been one amazing career. I have just so much respect for all he does, including and in particular his advocacy for Indigenous people in Canada. I've seen just how much of an impact he has, especially with the kids.

Here's a really aesthetically pleasing hockey card.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh boy. It has begun in earnest, now. I've already been reeling in the Game Dated Moments and now I have my first Juraj Slafkovsky autograph. He did a signing with Memorable Authentic / Fanatics last week, and my "trick or treat" was its arrival in my mailbox. Let's go!

SCF Rewards
    Country

IMO, Carey Price eventually returns to play some of his best hockey still.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been pretty quiet in this thread lately. Not much happening, but a couple arrivals last week, and I'm searching eBay regularly for the SPGU Banner Year cards. One is already incoming.

I miss this guy. Glad that UD was able to get a couple autograph cards of him produced in a Habs uniform.

2020-21 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #SOTTTO Tyler Toffoli

And the one that really made me happy.

2021-22 Black Diamond Run for the Cup #RUNCP Carey Price
    "Price made five of his 43 saves in overtime as Montreal took a 2-1 series lead with a 3-2 home victory against Vegas in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup semifinals on June 18, 2021. He stopped 17 shots in the opening period and another 13 in the second frame." And many of those were of the spectacular variety!

The Game 3 highlights

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast