Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

I have 1500- it would be 180 for the cards, plus 17 to ship- so lets say 195 shipped for the entire lot if you'd like it!

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will see what I have. It might take a day or so.

ERic

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Palantri. Give me a day or two to think about it. Im sure its a good deal but i dont really play. I just like sorting them for relaxation and looking at the art on the cards. And thats typically more then i have paid for magic cards. Definitely got my interest. Typically take me a day of thinking it over before i spend that much on anything other then sports cards�� ill get back to you soon
    Have interest in Bobby Doerr (baseball) , Patrick Willis (football), Kobe Bryant. (Basketball) anything that might catch my eye. My nephew likes Bronco's players, Saquan barkley and other random star players.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Royer, Let me know, i have bought a couple boxes over the last couple months and can use some more
    Last edited by Sturgeon; 10-20-2021 at 03:43 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

No worries- I ended up moving them on another forum when you werent convinced you wanted them. Thanks
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Palantri i shoulda just done the deal, if you get another like that let me know. Ill take it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Anybody?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    Twitter: @Nsloki See nobodyweirdlikeme's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I got a lot of about 150 in a sports card lot I bought. No idea if they are rares or whatnot lol. $10 shipped?
    My main focus is 90s star inserts/refractors in any sport but will also look at RCs, Color Refractors/Prizms and #'d of JRod, Witt, Ohtani, Carroll, Griffey, Jeter, Trout, Acuna, Jordan, Lebron, Luka, Ja, Ant, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts and any other star rookies/prospects
    Any Kobe Bryant Esp. Rookie Year Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Ill take them, i need some more cards to sort.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Instagram:

I have a huge amount of bulk MTG cards, both vintage and modern, depending on what you are looking for. I could put together a mixer for you if you let me know approximately what percentage of C/U/R you want in the box. Let me know if you're still looking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast