Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Whatever you say man, it's your site.

I have never understood "national pride" but I digress. Professional players should not go to the Olympics.

It's one thing if a player gets hurt playing in the NHL...they got hurt doing their job and they have benefits. But if the likes of Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Kane, Alex Ovechkin, etc, get hurt halfway around the world and can't help compete for the cup because of their national pride...I'm sorry, but I consider that to be extremely selfish and incredibly stupid on the part of the players.

Owners should be furious over this.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

It will be a pleasure to watch the Olympics! The greatest players playing for the honor of their nation, that's among the greatest hockey games!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

It will be a pleasure to watch the Olympics! The greatest players playing for the honor of their nation, that's among the greatest hockey games!

Indeed.
    McDavid has said it is a dream come true to play in the Olympics and compete for a gold medal. Many players share the same sentiment. The Olympics are great showcase for the game on a global stage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12