Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks Don for hosting another break! Much appreciated.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Thanks for another break! The Arthur Kaliyev YG was the hit over the Lafreniere. I don't believe there was anything that was worth shipping from the Hurricanes.
    Collecting: Baseball HOFers Will look at Baseball tradelists for other wants
    Football: Josh Allen, Burrow, Hurts, Trevor Lawrence, Mahomes
    Hockey: Cam Neely PC Wants
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Fair enough, my man. It's all good on my end, just throwing a suggestion out there, but you're right, it was motivated by methods more commonly used in break groups.

SUPER pumped about hitting the Kaliyev YG!! Major, major thank you for running this break, and to the man @30ranfordfan for his generosity!

That was actually a really solid blaster overall. I've seen hobby boxes that weren't this good! We did very well.

Paul there are several reasons this thread is two months old.

1) Many members do not even know about the reward point breaks.
    2) I created these breaks to help reward members and staff alike so there something for reward points to be spent on (All sports).
    3) Several members who were given or purchased spots are not truly active which then make it a slower all around process.

So it will not be changing anytime soon as I am not in the rush of pushing gb's just to push them. The biggest issue was trying to get the groupbreak to fill. If it was not for Sean this break would still be trying to fill up LOL.

p.s. Paul, if you would like to come back to staff and would like to do some breaks feel free. I will give ya free rein in how you run them but to me it is all about a small community and doing it for people that truly like the hobby and are not just in it for a quick flip like the gazillion gb's who have popped up in the last few years.

Well off to break the two boxes so I can post the video of the results.

DON

Last edited by ravens_creed; 10-24-2021 at 12:56 PM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Fair enough, my man. It's all good on my end, just throwing a suggestion out there, but you're right, it was motivated by methods more commonly used in break groups.

SUPER pumped about hitting the Kaliyev YG!! Major, major thank you for running this break, and to the man @30ranfordfan for his generosity!

That was actually a really solid blaster overall. I've seen hobby boxes that weren't this good! We did very well.

Paul, Drop me a message on how you want me to ship the cards. I assume you want the two cards in a pwe as a bubble mailer is very expensive shipped to Canada unless you have a U.S. addy.
    @ravens_creed

DON
    DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks Don for hosting another break! Much appreciated.

your welcome.

DON
    Thanks for another break! The Arthur Kaliyev YG was the hit over the Lafreniere. I don't believe there was anything that was worth shipping from the Hurricanes.

Noted and your right nothing of note.

DON

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@doniceage

Thanks again for hosting this break. I do not need my hit (the Robertson from Dallas).

@ravens_creed Congrats! Happy to see that worked out. Got the 1st pick, took the Kings based off of a particular card, and it showed up!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@doniceage

Thanks again for hosting this break. I do not need my hit (the Robertson from Dallas).

@ravens_creed Congrats! Happy to see that worked out. Got the 1st pick, took the Kings based off of a particular card, and it showed up!

Sounds good buddy.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @felldownawell See sonofgamera's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for hosting, Don. Much appreciated.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213