Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Which QB of the 2021 Class will have the greatest NFL career?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Which QB of the 2021 Class will have the greatest NFL career?

Which QB of the 2021 Class will have the greatest NFL career?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Fingers crossed it’s Justin Fields

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

As a Titans fan anyone but Trevor Lawerence LOL. Serious pick is Mac Jones

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings San Francisco 49ers Milwaukee Bucks

It has to be Trey Lance. Here is why,

He has a young team built around him. If it were not for injuries last season I am sure they would have been in the Playoffs yet again. Trey Lance was not thrown into a starting job like Lawrence, Wilson, or Jones, which means he gets the learn the program and system of the game a little longer before playing.

The only other QB I would say will have the best career would be Justin Fields, he is in the same boat as Lance but I think the 49ers defense is much more elite than Chicago's Defense.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

but I think the 49ers defense is much more elite than Chicago's Defense.

Whoa hey now, no need to be fightin dirty over here!

My obvious vote is Justin Fields. He's got the potential assuming he can adjust to different defensive looks and the play calling is tailored to his skill set. Nagy is too in love with pocket passers or turning QBs who don't thrive in that system into pocket passers.

One think I'm reminded of with this draft class is the 1999 draft class. Both featured 5 QBs taken in the first round, plus a bonus QB in the 2nd.

1-1 Tim Couch, Browns
    1-2 Donovan McNabb, Eagles
    1-3 Akili Smith, Bengals
    1-11 Daunte Culpepper, Vikings
    1-12 Cade McNown, Bears
    2-50 Shaun King, Buccaneers

1-1 Trevor Lawrence, Jaguars
    1-2 Zach Wilson, Jets
    1-3 Trey Lance, 49ers
    1-11 Justin Fields, Bears
    1-15 Mac Jones, Patriots
    2-64 Kyle Trask, Buccaneers

Who of those guys would you have been glad to spend money on in 1999 that people are spending on in 2021? Not saying there's gonna be a bunch of busts, but they aren't all going to be winners either. Let's take a look at another draft that produced 6 1st round QBs. What makes it more incredible was that it was done in a league with 28 teams.

1-1 John Elway, Colts
    1-7 Todd Blackledge, Chiefs
    1-14 Jim Kelly, Bills
    1-15 Tony Eason, Patriots
    1-24 Ken O'Brien, Jets
    1-27 Dan Marino, Dolphins

Folks who were into Marino and Elway cleaned up, even Kelly would have done well. Other guys were a complete wash if cards back then like they are today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

While I have been stocking up on as many Fields cards as I can get my hands on. They have only been “cheap” cards (Score, Legacy, Prestige, Prizm Draft Picks and couple of the Elite etc). Nothing expensive. Well…. I did get one Elements card numbered to /99 I feel I over paid for on an impulse buy after getting an offer on eBay. Should have thought that one through a little longer.

I’d love to get an RPA but can’t justify the cost of those. Specifically I’d like one of the two different Immaculate cards that are numbered to /49 and /25 since they are being classified as “true rookie cards” but goodness they are expensive. Once the Prizm (not Draft Picks) is released I hope to get some of those.

I think it’s crazy how expensive cards are selling for, especially for someone who hasn’t played a single down in an official game. I’d rather spend that kind of money on a classic HOF rc.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

Belichick and Jones, would be a solid guess, after that Trey lance
    Ebay Card Value Should Be Traded on Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Not off to great start. Collectively maybe 1-12 so far.

Though one cannot expect too much from rookies..

the Jets are showing just how dismal that organization is. Carolina qb not too bad

SCF Rewards
    Country

With the regular season getting close to an end this is an interesting topic again.

Mac Jones looks like he is the leader of the pack for ROY and the only one going to make the playoffs.

I haven’t really kept up with anyone besides Fields. I’m still hopeful he will be the savior in Chicago’s future. This season was a total disappointing frustration for a Bears fan. Hopefully and new coach and GM will help.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Always nice to look back and see how things shape out a year later. Of course if your around 5 years from now you could dust off this topic again.

DON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast