Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

chrisborene 2021 IP thread

Well been a while since I posted in this group but I finally did my 1st in person graphing since February 2020

went to the inland empire toy store in Redlands, ca today for an in person signing with the 1st 2 original members of the nWo, Scott hall and Kevin nash

scott signed my chase funko ( which I’ve been trying to get him to sign since 2018, a couple no showed events and the dark parlor originals virtual signing in which scott was in no condition to be signing) but was wonderful meeting him in person and even commented about my shirt I was wearing

kevin signed a omlb for me as I have his 2 funkos signed thru previous virtual signings

next event I’ll be going to would be the season ending minor league game for my local low a Rancho Cucamonga quakes, and possibly a mlb in person signing and another former wwf/wcw star in October, and I’ll post anything I go to in here!!!
    Last edited by chrisborene; 09-04-2021 at 10:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome! Love the old wrestling autos!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I went to the last game of the season for my fav minor league team the Rancho Cucamonga quakes, didn’t get much but did get a few as a welcome back into graphing at games!

jake Vogel signed 5 cards
    kendall Williams signed 1 card
    former dodger and current quakes pitching coach Ramon troncoso signed 4 cards
    thats it!!

future ventures may include an in person paid dodger signing next month and will be attending a wrestling signing with a former wwf/wcw wrestler

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Totally forgot to add this one after I got it done, but better late than never

the day before wwe summerslam I attended out at the new allegiant stadium in Las Vegas , I went to a signing at the world famous Las Vegas fight shop where advertised was former ecw legend sabu, with a purchase of $25 which I never have a problem doing there, I got sabu to sign a omlb, as well as 2 8x10’s, sabu said that was the first baseball he has ever signed, thought that was interesting!!! Masks �� were mandatory at this event, so that was kinda unique!

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Kendall Williams Chrome card looks like it wasn't prepped...I use baby powder to remove the gloss from those types of cards so that they don't bubble and streak everywhere.
    Owner of 244 unique Baseball HOFer Autographs

Collecting signed sets: 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 Topps Heritage Minors

SCF Rewards
    Country

This post is a little late, but better late than never

But on October 16th I went to a local signing in Redlands,ca at the inland empire toy store, to meet former wcw/wwf superstar lex luger, totally cool with all the fans, commented he liked my nwo wolfpac dress shirt I was wearing saying it was very snazzy!!!

he signed a wwe funko pop 2 pack with sting as well( now just waiting for a sting event - maybe have to do a private signing if he doesn’t come out to so cal )