Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

2010 upper deck jrsy set mission complete!!!!

Greetings:
    Mission complete thanks to @eric51 by providing me the final piece to the 2010 Upper Deck Game Used Jerseys set. This is the 2nd game used set I have completed the first was the 2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970’s BAT pieces. The missing piece that Eric51 found for me was Jonathan Papelbon. Some of these game used have a different swatch hense that some look taller than others cause I placed them under the main swatch.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cjo2's Items on eBay

Very nice!! Thanks for sharing.
    I'm still working on finishing my first game-used set. Currently trying to complete the 2004 Topps Cracker Jack Take Me Out to the Ballgame and 2007 Upper Deck Game Materials Series 1 sets
    Check out my wantlist at Hidden Content
    and my tradelist at Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Greetings:
    Mission complete thanks to @eric51 by providing me the final piece to the 2010 Upper Deck Game Used Jerseys set. This is the 2nd game used set I have completed the first was the 2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970’s BAT pieces. The missing piece that Eric51 found for me was Jonathan Papelbon. Some of these game used have a different swatch hense that some look taller than others cause I placed them under the main swatch.

Good Job @BSEBALLCOMMISH75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

I remember pulling a few of those. Also being baffled that Upper Deck even released a set that year.

Who's the most valuable player there? Is there a Griffey or Jeter?
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    @Boinks both Jeter & Griffey Jr are in the set.