Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - alexsautographs will ship to the following countries: Any Country

BANNED

Country
    Twitter: @alexsbaseball See 5cowboysb's Items on eBay

Sell: One Flat Rate Box Worth of Football Cards - $18 shipped

Howdy, I don't post much here but I go by Cowtipper on SCN. I have 46 feedback there.

Anyway, I'm trying to get rid of a Medium Flat Rate Box worth of football cards as I'm thinning out my collection a bit. It's completely random, I literally just took handfuls of cards from my 3,000 count boxes and put them into the flat rate box. Who knows what you'll get -- stars, rookies, commons.

I hate to charge $18 for it, but with the cost of shipping going up, plus PayPal fees, I'll probably barely even break even.

If you want it, just let me know!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Better get rid of it before October as the shipping rates go up again.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't use PayPal but if I can send you cash through the mail, I will take it. You can wait until you get the cash to send the cards. Let me know.
    Thanks, Ellis

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't use PayPal but if I can send you cash through the mail, I will take it. You can wait until you get the cash to send the cards. Let me know.
    Thanks, Ellis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See masterbowlerbu07's Items on eBay

If still available I would be interested. I can send paypal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, Ellis

Do we have a deal on this?