Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

You got it :)!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Howdy all! One final bit of business. I need to send out all the Reward Points! Adding up the weekly winners, here are the RP and who it's going to.

Don Sanford - 400
    bigbenjobu - 100
    rjabreau88 - 200
    chs-sportscards - 250
    CMCFan22 - 200
    michigandan - 150
    clk823 - 300
    pwaldo - 200
    hobbyfan - 100
    jaswong785 - 50
    Sensspezza - 150
    steelers6 - 100
    bakemeister52 - 100
    royer33455 - 100
    tennelson55 - 200
    Davz13 - 50
    scottkoz20 - 100

Doniceage send the RP to me and I'll be distributing them to the folks above. I'll need a bit of time to get it all done but it'll be today. Don Sanford and bigbenjobu should have received their 1st and 2nd place prizes already. If you guys feel up to it, please share with us the results of the breaks :). Hoping lots of good 1st round QB hits! Thanks to all again who participated and be on the look out for this again next season. In the meantime, let's get some trades going :).

@bigbenjobu @jplcom @rjabreu88 @don sanford @key2win @michigandan @clk823 @CMCFan22 @hobbyfan @pwaldo @cjs-sportscards @Tennelson55 @SensSpezza @jonsportscardz @steelers6 @royer33455 @jaswong785 @bakemeister52 @toddsr @Toe7685 @BogoMojo @51CardDeck @scottkoz20 @opulent jupiter @turnpipe @OriolesFan @Davz13 @BYUFAN

The best hit I had was the Donruss Rated Rookie card of Trevor Lawrence. I also liked the various inserts/subsets from Donruss like The Rookies, Road to the Super Bowl, Retro Series, The Champ is Here, Dominators, Action All-Stars, Legends Series, Power Formulas and Press Proofs. I also had some of the variation cards without the helmet of Justin Herbert, George Kittel, Russell Wilson, Adam Thielen and Taysom Hill. I did not have any big hits in the Prestige box but the cards are nice looking along with the inserts/subsets.

I want to thank Doniceage and JP again for the prizes and the running of this fun contest and can't wait until next season.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

Nothing out of the Sage box for me. The Prizm Draft box was good to me though. As a Toledo graduate, I really enjoyed getting the Hunt. A few other nice cards too.

Cards.jpg

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank for sharing the results. Much appreciated.

DON

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345