Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Post SCF's Official: "Who's Going To The Toronto Expo?" Thread - November 11-14

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to create another Expo thread.... it sure has been awhile.

Will you be attending the Toronto Expo in November? What will you be looking for / most excited about?

I'll be there on the Saturday and (hopefully) Sunday as well if things go according to plan. I am hoping to find some fun Enroth cards + anything that catches my eye for the PC. Hoping to see some of you there!

Here are the details:

https://sportcardexpo.com/

Tickets:

https://sportcardexpo.com/tickets/

scme-nov-2021-sm.jpg
    Last edited by creasecollector; 09-13-2021 at 04:24 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

Havent bought my tickets yet but thinking Friday Saturday Sunday. Looking for Bobby Ryan and to finish off some of the 70's OPC sets Im working on. Also have gotten into non sports since the last expo......have never searched for these sets before but hope to find some of my needs as well.
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'd like to, plan to, but not sure yet. Will depend on scheduling - but I'm optimistic.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I bought my ticket. Hope the border is open so I may attend.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it easy to find 90's and early 2000's inserts there or is it mainly newer stuff? Are cards generally heavily discounted or do most want top dollar?

I went to it in either '96 or '97 and I was shocked at the amount of Bure cards I was able to obtain and quite a lot of vendors were doing 50% off Beckett. I later discovered ebay and never saw the need to go back. I've since sold off most of my collection, but I wouldn't mind finding some of the pre-Rangers Bure cards again. I'm just not sure it would be worth a 12-hour round-trip drive.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

Is it easy to find 90's and early 2000's inserts there or is it mainly newer stuff? Are cards generally heavily discounted or do most want top dollar?

I went to it in either '96 or '97 and I was shocked at the amount of Bure cards I was able to obtain and quite a lot of vendors were doing 50% off Beckett. I later discovered ebay and never saw the need to go back. I've since sold off most of my collection, but I wouldn't mind finding some of the pre-Rangers Bure cards again. I'm just not sure it would be worth a 12-hour round-trip drive.

yes if you're willing to do the leg work. most of the show cases will be loaded with the newest and shiniest cards but if you look through the binders and boxes tucked off to the side there are always tons of hidden treasures. There are also a handful of dealers who deal strictly in older stuff
    Last edited by MR.M's Cards; 09-22-2021 at 06:31 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Usually, yes, there's a bit of everything. If you are patient and able to sift through all the binders, boxes, etc. You will be rewarded. It's like a cardboard treasure hunt.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Notre Dame Fighting Irish San Francisco Giants
    COMC Cards For Sale

I 0lan to go on the Sunday. 1st show in about 25 yrs. Is it going to be really restricted? Safer to buy in advance or walk up should be no issue?
    always looking for
    John Gibson
    jamie drysdale
    Devon levi
    Yarasov askarov

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Is anyone attending there taking special requests?! I'm nowhere near Toronto, and I'm currently looking for this scarce Patrick Roy card:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...TRICK-ROY-CARD

I'd like the card to be in near-mint+ condition, if possible. Willing to pay up to C $100 for one of these... Of course, needless to say that any help will be more than welcome & very much appreciated! Plmk. Thx!

P.S.: I won't ask how much you spent on it, so obviously the cheaper u pay the more profit you make (what's left out of one hundred).

sleepn0t
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 09-24-2021 at 12:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

According to the site the dealer tables are sold out but I don't see a list of who. Does anyone know where to find it?
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast