Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

1 Box of 2020-21 Skybox Metal Universe! A Nice Cozens Hit!

Today we opened up a box of the new 2020-21 Upper Deck Skybox Metal Universe product for the newest episode of "Box Breaks With Bruce!"

We got a nice hit of one of the better rookies of the 2020-21 season, but at the price-point per box, it is tough to get a home-run unlike previous editions when Skybox, Metal, Ultra, Flair, and Hot Prospects were all in one and less expensive to open, both fresh out of the gate and some even now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Ouch lol
    My local shop had boxes for $300 plus tax, pretty rough unless you hit a star PMG.
    Oh well better luck next time.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

great video keep doing it good break too
    I pc crosby, lemieux, lafleur, habs, Mcdavid, artifact saphire 13-14, colorado
    baseball:Aaron Judge, Bichette/Guerrero Jr. rookies, New York Yankees and braves 2018 rookies
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content