Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This Looks Weird, eh? MAF in New Team Colours

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Looks very weird.

But you can't argue.... the man has style.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wish him the best in Chicago.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I think it looks good on him.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Reportedly he said this might be his last season. What a career he's had. It feels like forever ago that the Penguins rushed him into the NHL as an 18-year old.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

Reportedly he said this might be his last season. What a career he's had. It feels like forever ago that the Penguins rushed him into the NHL as an 18-year old.

It took me a LONG time to become a fan. The hometown announcers ballyhooed him so bad during his first handful of seasons and, for me, it was really hard to stomach. That being said the longer he was here in Pittsburgh and the more you got to see his personality, character, and charity work you couldn't help become a fan, and I did. I felt like the way Sullivan wanted him out in favor of Murray was a poorly thought out plan. Fleury was too old, over the hill, Murray is the future. We saw how that played out.

It was rough seeing him drafted by Vegas but could not have been happier to see his success. His return to Pittsburgh and the Pens' tribute to him was really a special thing to see, as was his letter to Pittsburgh upon his departure. Have to feel for the guy though. He becomes the face of the Vegas team, Cup Finals in year 1, deep into the playoffs in year 2, then finds out he was basically given to the Hawks via Twitter. For a guy that's done so much, played so hard, and seemingly become such a member of the community it's kind of a shame the way these last few years have worked out for him. He seems to take everything in stride and I could not wish a player more success this coming season than Flower. I hope he can retire as a Penguin.

Like the vintage themed equipment!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those pads and blocker are amazing... dude has style

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those pads and blocker are amazing... dude has style

Absolutely. The dude has style wherever he plays.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

It took me a LONG time to become a fan. The hometown announcers ballyhooed him so bad during his first handful of seasons and, for me, it was really hard to stomach. That being said the longer he was here in Pittsburgh and the more you got to see his personality, character, and charity work you couldn't help become a fan, and I did. I felt like the way Sullivan wanted him out in favor of Murray was a poorly thought out plan. Fleury was too old, over the hill, Murray is the future. We saw how that played out.

It was rough seeing him drafted by Vegas but could not have been happier to see his success. His return to Pittsburgh and the Pens' tribute to him was really a special thing to see, as was his letter to Pittsburgh upon his departure. Have to feel for the guy though. He becomes the face of the Vegas team, Cup Finals in year 1, deep into the playoffs in year 2, then finds out he was basically given to the Hawks via Twitter. For a guy that's done so much, played so hard, and seemingly become such a member of the community it's kind of a shame the way these last few years have worked out for him. He seems to take everything in stride and I could not wish a player more success this coming season than Flower. I hope he can retire as a Penguin.

Like the vintage themed equipment!

I've been a fan from the start when he was a rookie with the Penguins, but I agree with everything that followed in your post. It's weird seeing such a shoe-in HOF Goalie being treated like he's been during the latter half of his career.

If there's anytime I'd want an underdog team to qualify for the Playoffs and make a run...... it's this year with the Blackhawks. Unlikely? Sure, but crazier things have happened.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I've been a fan from the start when he was a rookie with the Penguins, but I agree with everything that followed in your post. It's weird seeing such a shoe-in HOF Goalie being treated like he's been during the latter half of his career.

If there's anytime I'd want an underdog team to qualify for the Playoffs and make a run...... it's this year with the Blackhawks. Unlikely? Sure, but crazier things have happened.

There is still some elite talent in that team. Kane, Toews, Fleury, ...
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast