Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Thumbs up LF: Ilya Kovalchuk 2001-02 UD Playmakers Bobblehead #IKH [WHITE JERSEY] Autographed & Non-Auto

***If a mod can change the term in my title of "#IKA" to "#IKH", I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the following bobbleheads pictured and listed below. These particular Playmakers Bobbleheads are the ones that came from HOBBY BOXES of 2001-02 UD Playmakers. Not to be confused with the Playmakers Bobbleheads that came carded with a hangtag for store shelves.

- Ilya Kovalchuk 2001-02 UD Playmakers Bobbleheads #IKH [WHITE JERSEY]
    - Ilya Kovalchuk 2001-02 UD Playmakers AUTOGRAPH Bobblehead #IKH [WHITE JERSEY]

PICTURE EXAMPLE:

If you're asking yourself, why didn't I just pickup the one from the screenshot of the old ebay listing above, my answer to that is that is I can be an idiot sometimes.

Ilya Kovalchuk 2001-02 UD Playmakers Bobblehead #IKA WHITE JERSEY (WANTED) by Timothy Wong, on Flickr

Ilya Kovalchuk Bobblehead I don't want_LI by Timothy Wong, on Flickr
    Last edited by redwingsfan11; 09-21-2021 at 03:58 PM.
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pm coming your way.

DON