Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: They DO exist!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They DO exist!

First time I've ever seen a 96-97 Leaf Limited Rookie Gold Parallel!!! Slated for packs, but never happened.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/16449334042...YAAOSwRF1cDFos

Seller actually has three different ones! Looking for Dainius Zubrus, but at this price I'd rather not find one 'cause I'd be unable to get it.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

LOL well at least you know they do exist.

DON

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very cool. It's weird how some parallels were held back and someone made their way onto the secondary market years later. I hope you can get one for your collection!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

When I clicked on this thread, I thought I was going to see a picture of the Kirk McLean autographed Pro-Set card from the 90's

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool. It's weird how some parallels were held back and someone made their way onto the secondary market years later. I hope you can get one for your collection!

still be a while until anything reaches the level of you finding those 20+ of /25 Enroth cards while spending a decade looking for just 1.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

still be a while until anything reaches the level of you finding those 20+ of /25 Enroth cards while spending a decade looking for just 1.

Yeah, that was quite insane. In terms of uncirculated cards which somehow find their way onto the secondary market, finding them in bulk all this time later was nuts.