Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@30ranfordfan @Cunnuc @opulent jupiter @cjs-sportscards @toddsr @johnse27 @warr10r @Stephler4 @jsokol1626 @cjrw83 @Flyers67 @mq13

Just sticking a note here as well. You all should have got a couple of PMs from me. The first is about giving me your email address so I can add you to the league. If you haven't already done so - please do so ASAP.

The second was regarding the best day to do the draft. The link to the poll is here:

https://forms.gle/kBAmCcCHttqKqDr16

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hi Richard,
    Tried to sign up but it's telling me that the league is full.

@zunato Try it again. Somebody from the Eastern Conference registered in your stead. While I like the gusto, it's not the right person. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

@RGM81 I just tried to sign up again and it's still telling me that the league is full,

I think you might have to send me an invite again

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do we have scoring/ points settings set up yet (how many points for a goal, win, hit, etc) I'm starting to build my draft board!

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

Do we have scoring/ points settings set up yet (how many points for a goal, win, hit, etc) I'm starting to build my draft board!

If you click on the "League" heading on the top of the ESPN fantasy hockey page and then click on "Settings" you will see the 14 scoring categories. There are no points involved it's a weekly head to head format you get a win for each category where you outperform your opponent and a loss if he wins the category, there are also ties. At the end of each week your record will appear as 14 games played and teams will be ranked according to Wins-Losses-Ties, just like the NHL. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by jsokol1626; 10-08-2021 at 08:02 PM.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

That helps a ton! Thank you!

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

That helps a ton! Thank you!

A few other pointers that help. It's very important to be sure your daily fantasy starting line up includes all players who have an actual NHL game scheduled for that day. You can adjust your daily lineup for several days in advance which is very helpful, but pay attention to injuries and remember that goalies don't play every game on the schedule. Goaltender scoring categories require a minimum of three combined starts each week, so you want to be certain that your daily line up assures that by the end of the week you get at least three starts from your group of goalies

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345