Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sets with (Mini) World Leaders (Presidents, Prime Ministers, etc). Do any have Trump?

Bit of an odd question maybe....

Back in 2008, Upper Deck had a hockey release called Champs. Among the cards in there were mini (tobacco sized) cards of all the USA Presidents, and all the Canadian Prime Ministers.

I saw on this year's Allen & Ginter checklist, that World Leaders are included as inserts. Current President Biden & Prime Minister Trudeau are included in that checklist - so I thought it would be a good time to "update" my old sets.

But it would leave one hole.... Donald Trump.

Posting it here because I'm thinking Allen & Ginter is the most likely set to have a card like this (though I can't find evidence that he ever had one) - but does anyone know if President Trump had a mini card in any release? I'm not concerned about the manufacturer at all.... could be Topps, Upper Deck, whomever.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He has no packed issued card with Panini, Topps, or Upper Deck that I see. There were some made to print stuff like Topps Now but Topps conveniently went 4 years without making a card of him in packs.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

He has no packed issued card with Panini, Topps, or Upper Deck that I see. There were some made to print stuff like Topps Now but Topps conveniently went 4 years without making a card of him in packs.

Thanks for that. I know Trump has a fair amount of carboard in general. There were sets like "Decision 2016" and "Decision 2020" that were made... I could pick up a reasonably cheap card of him, and am looking at a few (what would best fit my "set" ?)

I was hoping there was something out there with Mini cards though, and it doesn't appear that there is. Like I was saying - I'd like to just add on to my existing "set" from Champs, and the Biden & Trudeau cards from A&G would fit in perfectly.... while not identical in style, they're similar... and same sized.

Probably the thing to do is just hold our for another couple of years, and see if something else gets made.