Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Box of 2021 Pro Set Metal

I was fortunate enough to be on a work break and saw Leaf had boxes of 2021 Pro Set Metal on sale a week or so ago. I picked up a box and below are the results. If I had more spending money and knowing what a box of this looks like, I'd have bought a second one!

A few items on Leaf's nomenclature:
    Metal = Chrome (Topps), Prizm/Optic (Panini)
    Rainbow = Refractor (Topps), Prizms/Holo/Silver (Panini)
    Crystals = Cracked Ice (Panini)
    Mojo = kinda looks like some of the Topps Tek designs

Quick review on the product here - https://www.cardboardconnection.com/...football-cards

6 Base cards

Hunter Long Pink Rainbow 34/35 - TE drafted by the Dolphins in the 3rd round.
    Dazz Newsome Pink Wave 5/30 - WR drafted by the Bears in the 6th round.
    Carlos Basham Jr Ebony Rainbow 3/30 - DE drafted by the Bills in the 2nd round.
    Tyler Vaughns Purple Crystals 7/30 - WR UDFA signed by the Colts, cut on 08/31. Signed by the Steelers to the practice squad.
    Paulson Adebo Ebony Crystals 5/20 - CB drafted by the Saints in the 3rd round.
    Trey Lance 1991 Pro Set Silver 1/2 - QB drafted by the 49ers in the 1st round

6 Autograph cards

Javian Hawkins Redemption* - RB UDFA signed by the Falcons, cut on 08/24. Signed by the Titans, cut on 08/31. Signed by the Rams to the practice squad.
    Tutu Atwell "Base" Rainbow 67/100 - WR drafted by the Rams in the 2nd round.
    Sam Ehlinger Red Crystals 41/50 - QB drafted by the Colts in the 6th round.
    Tyler Vaughns Purple Wave 21/35 - WR UDFA signed by the Colts, cut on 08/31. Signed by the Steelers to the practice squad.
    Jevon Holland Red Mojo 12/35 - S drafted by the Dolphins in the 2nd round.
    DeVonta Smith 1991 Pro Set Silver Crystals 1/2 - WR drafted by the Eagles in the 1st round.

*Parallel will be awarded at the time of fulfillment

Aside from the two Vaughns cards and the Hawkins redemption (not pictured below), everyone else was drafted and drafted well. I feel incredibly fortunate to have hit on two of the 1991 versions. There's 100 base cards in the 1989 design with all the rest of the parallels therein, 1990 and 1991 designs have checklists of 4 each with parallels numbered far less than their 1989 counterparts.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings San Francisco 49ers Milwaukee Bucks

@jplcom

If you interested in tradeing that Lance, Hawkins Redemtion, or the Tutu Atwell Auto LMK.
    Otherwise Sick box! I love the old Pro Set design.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

Those are nice looking cards,
    Ebay Card Value Should Be Traded on Ebay.