Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Fields PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Off to a great start! I hope to pick up a few of his cards down the road!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Nice additions, numbers
    I like a whole lot
    The sticker, like you say is a classic. That’s a set I put together this year. Waiting on the last few cards from eBay to arrive to complete the 100 card (as in actual cards that come one per pack, not the stickers) set. I got to finish putting all my stickers in order to see what I’m missing.

Thanks dude! Did you get the set completed? I saw Fields is in there at least twice, gonna need to find the other ones.

Off to a great start! I hope to pick up a few of his cards down the road!

Thank you :). I have picked up a number of duplicates, let me know if you are interested in trading, I'd be looking for similar QBs.

Some new adds for this week to celebrate Fields running for an amazing TD without it getting called back due to holding.

1. 2021 Score Scorecard #302
    2. 2021 Score Scorecard #360
    3. 2021 Donruss Press Proof Red
    4. 2021 Donruss Optic Previews Pink Holo
    5. 2021 Panini Instant #44 #/967
    6. 2021 Panini Instant #60 #/734
    7. 2021 Wild Card Matte White
    8. 2021 Prizm Draft Picks Red, White, and Blue #121
    9. 2021 Chronicles Draft Picks Recon Pink
    10. 2021 Chronicles Draft Picks Illusions Pink

fields110121.jpg

For Score I'm up 7 different base/parallels, Donruss 5 different base/parallels, and Prizm #121 4 different base/parallels.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Carolina Panthers Duke Blue Devils
    Instagram:

That red Donruss parallel is better when you remember he's an OSU alum.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Hey JP

Not trying to hi-Jack your thread but I know not many here besides you would appreciate this card. Hope you don’t mind?

I stepped up my game a little with my Justin Fields collection and this arrived today. My first autograph

I’m a little confused but I think this is the card Beckett has listed with a “true rookie” designation. It’s the only Absolute jersey auto card numbered 208 with a production run of 249 I have found on eBay. The confusion is, there a lots of completely different looking Justin Fields auto patch cards from Absolute with a card number of 208. Not only are they completely different looking but the production run is not 249. So I just don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks dude! Did you get the set completed? I saw Fields is in there at least twice, gonna need to find the other ones.

I now have the 99 “card” set complete. Still need lots of the stickers to complete the 500+ sticker set. The packs these come in have 1 card and five stickers and are $1.50 a pack and very difficult to open with out causing damage. I’m not going to be buying any more packs even if I can find some. I’ll eventually search eBay to complete the sticker set but I’m kinda over it right now and not in the mood to mess with it.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey JP

Not trying to hi-Jack your thread but I know not many here besides you would appreciate this card. Hope you don’t mind?

I stepped up my game a little with my Justin Fields collection and this arrived today. My first autograph

I’m a little confused but I think this is the card Beckett has listed with a “true rookie” designation. It’s the only Absolute jersey auto card numbered 208 with a production run of 249 I have found on eBay. The confusion is, there a lots of completely different looking Justin Fields auto patch cards from Absolute with a card number of 208. Not only are they completely different looking but the production run is not 249. So I just don’t know.

That Fields card is straight up fire! Thank you for sharing and definitely welcomed :). So going off of Beckett's official designations (that that you have to stick to them), they list two Absolute cards are rookie cards. Card #108 which is the traditional base card and card #208 which is the auto/mem card #/249. The other similar ones you are seeing out there are parallels do the one you have.

#/99 - Spectrum parallel
    #/75 - Jumbo materials version
    #/60 - Quad material version
    #/25 - Quad material Spectrum parallel
    #/5 - Jumbo materials Spectrum parallel

Plus a variety of #/1 with different kinds of materials. The one you have is considered the rookie.

Now having said that, it's rant time baby! In the past I remember Beckett noting that there could only be 1 rookie card in a set.

Examples 1 & 2, same set but different series:
    1991 Upper Deck #13 Brett Favre <-- rookie card
    1991 Upper Deck #647 Brett Favre <-- not a rookie card

1994 Ultra #133 Marshall Faulk <--rookie card
    1994 Ultra #408 Marshall Faulk <--not a rookie card

Example 3, same set:

2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars #189 Drew Brees <--not a rookie card??????????
    2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars #202 Drew Brees <--rookie card

Example 4, same brand but distinct sets:

1990 Score #634 Jeff George <- rookie card
    1990 Score Supplemental #78T Jeff George <-not a rookie card

So Beckett is inconsistent. I say if it's a rookie to you, that's all that matters.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you!

While I agree, especially about if “you/me” think it’s a rookie then collect what you like.

This year Beckett is saying Fields has 2 RC’s in the Score set #302 and 360. 302 he is in his Ohio St uniform and 360 in his Georgia uniform. Same story with the Immaculate cards 56 and 99.

So my reason for concern to make sure I have the “true” RC by Beckett’s designation is because one day I plan to have them graded just so I can complete ( or at least come close) the Fields RC registry since PSA also uses most of the same cards as Beckett for the rookie registry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

JP got my other big splurge purchase (and last for a long while). Hope you don’t mind me posting it in your thread.

Immaculate Collection Collegiate #56 numbered 34/49

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Cool thread - nice to see all these cards!!

I watched the second half of the Bears MNF game tonight and without getting too detailed, Fields looks like a confident QB with a nice live arm. Lots of throws of at least 10+ yards in the air and he did a nice job on that fourth quarter go-ahead drive to put the Bears up by 1 late…future looks bright!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another round up of Justin Fields cards! I'm glad the Chronicles and Prizm Draft Picks stuff is coming down in price.

1. 2021 Chronicles Draft Picks Score Green
    2. 2021 Chronicles Draft Picks Score Pink
    3. 2021 Chronicles Draft Picks XR Pink
    4. 2021 Chronicles Draft Picks Orange
    5. 2021 Chronicles Draft Picks Select Prizm/Holo/Silver
    6. 2021 Prizm Draft Picks Prizms
    7. 2021 Prizm Draft Picks Crusade Red Prizms #/299
    8. 2021 Score Showcase #/100
    9. 2021 Donruss Press Proof Green
    10. 2021 Donruss Gridiron Rookies
    11. 2021 Donruss The Rookies
    12. 2021 Wild Card Matte Rookie Heat Green (courtesy of @Boinks, thanks dude!)
    13. 2021 Absolute
    14. 2021 Absolute Introductions
    15. 2021 Absolute By Storm

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast