Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kobe Bryant price question

Hello, new to the forum, so my apologies if I’m posting under the wrong thread.

Normally I can gage a price point based off of eBay comps, however, I’m having difficulty finding comps on the particular card. It’s a Kobe Bryant Excalibur knights of the round insert 2015/2016. It’s a case hit, so I know it’s more rare, but any help would be much appreciated.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As you say it hard to gauge. Some guy has it listed at a crazy price but the ones that have sold. If you use one of those websites that track data you should be able to find out what the Lebron went for as that more comparable but it graded so will have to adjust it. Of course if you know what the Lebron sold for and it a good amount you might want to look into getting it graded. Just a thought.

@Morris33

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea, I saw the post of $1460 on eBay, and deemed it as unrealistic. I totally agree that it would be worth it to have it graded. I’m still curious what the pricing would be raw, but figured it would be a stretch for anyone to know, due to scarcity and no comp pricing.

Your help and info is much appreciated, thank you.