Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Zion and Luka definitely need to work on staying in shape and being at a good playing weight. Those guys could do so much more if they took care of themselves like LeBron.

Bulls now have ten players in COVID protocols.

Finally, despite my disappointment with OKC obviously, the Cavs have been fantastic. Even without Collin Sexton, they're winning and have the second highest positive point differential in the East. Kevin Love is excelling in a sixth man role, shooting great from 3 and leading the league in FT%, and the Cavs playing several versatile bigs has made them a defensive powerhouse and a nightmare matchup for opposing teams. Jarrett Allen is shooting over 70%, getting a lot of lobs from Darius Garland. I've already talked about Evan Mobley before, who may be the most exciting big man prospect since Anthony Davis or even Kevin Garnett. He has Bill Russell potential on defense, great tactics, learns quickly, and could be a generational type player. Rounding out the team, Rubio is a great veteran playmaker off the bench, Cedi Osman has turned into a reliable 3 point marksman, and Isaac Okoro is finally showing signs of life on the offensive end to go with his perimeter defense. If their bench holds up (just an 8 man rotation), and the offense avoids occasional periods of stagnation without Sexton as a shot creator, I could see them making the second round in the East. Playoffs should be their minimum goal. They're way too good to tank, and have already gotten through the hardest stretch of schedule in the league, so don't be surprised to see their record improve as the season carries on.
    Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 12-13-2021 at 03:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well folks, I've been enjoying the Cavs' and Kevin Love's resurgence, but...tomorrow I have to give birth unexpectedly early due to a surprising diagnosis of cholestasis, so wish me and the baby well. (He was originally planned to be delivered on January 18.)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Well folks, I've been enjoying the Cavs' and Kevin Love's resurgence, but...tomorrow I have to give birth unexpectedly early due to a surprising diagnosis of cholestasis, so wish me and the baby well. (He was originally planned to be delivered on January 18.)

Good luck, my prayers are with you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Yes, hope that everything is going well with the baby!!

Big game tonight between Warriors and Bucks, should be a lot of fun

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Been super busy with the baby and a bunch of unexpected stuff that came up. Can't watch much ball now, but browsing box score and such when I have downtime.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been super busy with the baby and a bunch of unexpected stuff that came up. Can't watch much ball now, but browsing box score and such when I have downtime.

Thank you for posting this. I had gotten worried when I saw that you gone to the hospital and didn't log back in after January 4th. I was beginning to think that something bad happened. Glad to hear you and your baby are okay.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you for posting this. I had gotten worried when I saw that you gone to the hospital and didn't log back in after January 4th. I was beginning to think that something bad happened. Glad to hear you and your baby are okay.

Thanks for the concern! Yeah I just remembered I'd posted on a couple forums and needed to update so people weren't too worried. Taking care of a newborn is a major challenge, but thankfully he and I are both okay..
    Still, no cards for awhile, and just sporadic sports following, but I'm told it gets easier around month 3, so maybe I can catch up more on sports around April.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Trade deadline less than 24 hours away. Handful of moves already made, shocked the kings traded Halliburton, I would of moved fox over him. Interested to see if a Simmons or Westbrook deal gets made.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Trade deadline less than 24 hours away. Handful of moves already made, shocked the kings traded Halliburton, I would of moved fox over him. Interested to see if a Simmons or Westbrook deal gets made.

Yeah seems everyone thought Kings gave up too much for Sabonis, Haliburton in particular. Hearing talks that Simmons could be dealt for Harden, who's reportedly very unhappy in the ego mess over there in Brooklyn. Westbrook's fit with LA continues to be terrible, but I don't know if he has much left in the tank that anyone could want. I hate saying this as someone with my username and who loved him in OKC, but he doesn't have the explosiveness he used to, and he wasn't a good fit in LA anyway. Most people saw that, but the Lakers went with it for some reason...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Season is back after the All-Star break period, which featured a classic game but a terrible dunk contest. I watched a little bit of the Cavs and Thunder games last night in between feeds with the baby. Cavs aren't very good without Darius Garland. Giddey is now giving Mobley a run at rookie of the year with his recent triple doubles and Mobley's offensive slump.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast