Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FS - 1980 Topps Scoring Leader - Bird, Erving, Johnson (Bird/Magic Rookie!) - PSA 8.5

Hey all,

First time posting in the forum so let me know if I did anything wrong.

I have a PSA 8.5 1980 Topps Scoring Leader featuring Larry Bird, Julius Erving, and Magic Johnson. It's a rookie card for both Bird and Magic. Taking all offers!

Most recent sales on PSA are between $10k-40k: https://www.psacard.com/auctionprice...s/298374#g=8.5

One of the top 250 cards in the hobby: https://www.psacard.com/cardfacts/ba...johnson-6/4907

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334219359210

Last edited by ksulli10; 11-16-2021 at 12:31 AM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kevin,
    Just a fact and one reason it not good to sell a card like that on SCF. If you read the rules you have to send first on all transaction and that includes this card which I am sure you would not want to nor would I. Also, there no bigger red flag than when a person comes sharing one of the best cards in the hobby and it happens to be their first post. Just sharing that with you for what it is worth. If you have any questions feel free to ask and thanks for sharing a very nice graded vintage card.

Any questions feel free to ask but wanted to let you know why you probably will not get any offers.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin,
    Just a fact and one reason it not good to sell a card like that on SCF. If you read the rules you have to send first on all transaction and that includes this card which I am sure you would not want to nor would I. Also, there no bigger red flag than when a person comes sharing one of the best cards in the hobby and it happens to be their first post. Just sharing that with you for what it is worth. If you have any questions feel free to ask and thanks for sharing a very nice graded vintage card.

Any questions feel free to ask but wanted to let you know why you probably will not get any offers.

DON

Okay thanks for the information!

I can share a signed pic or something, whatever is needed to show it's mine. Just let me know what I need to do.

That's a good point about sending the card first, probably not the best idea.

Thanks again!