Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

x1 Blaster 2021 Wild Card Matte Retail

I'm honestly baffled why this product even exists. Since Wal Mart keeps the cards behind the counter I couldn't get a good look at it until I got home, I had no idea it was air brushed teamless college cards. I figured since it was so cheaply produced there would at least be numbered cards and autographs, but nope. This product makes Sage Hit look like a premium product.

Oh by the way, why is it called matte when all the cards are glossy?

Here's what you get, so you don't have to buy one to find out:

Base: Just ask, there were 32 base cards in the box.

Notable base:
    2 Justin Fields
    3 Mac Jones
    4 Kyle Trask x2 (one is scratched)
    11 Kyle Pits (scratched)
    12 Jaylen Waddle
    18 Micah Parsons x3

Inserts:
    Rookie Heat Pink?Purple? 3 Mac Jones
    Rookie Heat Pink?Purple? 5 Zach Wilson
    Rookie Heat Green 2 Justin Fields
    Rookie Heat Green 3 Mac Jones
    X-Plode Bronze 19 Greg Newsome II
    X-Plode Green 22 Tyson Campbell
    Weekend Warrior 8 Javonte Williams
    Weekend Warrior 13 Terrace Marshall Jr.

[-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

On the plus side if there is one at all I was able to complete the base set fairly easy.

I completely agree with you on the name of the set and the glossy cards makes no sense at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Yeah i saw a black and white version but stayed away. Ill send you a few random yankess(Stanton Torres etc) PWE for the 3 Jones cards? Nothing crazy but Id add them to my Mac PC

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

@Boinks I'd be happy to trade for that Rookie Heat Green 2 Justin Fields. What kind of trade value do you have on it and you looking for only Giants or other football?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Yeah i saw a black and white version but stayed away. Ill send you a few random yankess(Stanton Torres etc) PWE for the 3 Jones cards? Nothing crazy but Id add them to my Mac PC

Sorry, I have a friend who already claimed them. Did you still want to trade for the Chronicles Draft Picks and other set needs I had? I couldn't PM, it said your mailbox was full.

@Boinks I'd be happy to trade for that Rookie Heat Green 2 Justin Fields. What kind of trade value do you have on it and you looking for only Giants or other football?

@jplcom Looks like it sells for $5. For football I'm just looking for Giants, did you have anything? Otherwise I could just use something for trade bait, like a Mahomes insert or Brady, something like that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Sorry, I have a friend who already claimed them. Did you still want to trade for the Chronicles Draft Picks and other set needs I had? I couldn't PM, it said your mailbox was full.

@jplcom Looks like it sells for $5. For football I'm just looking for Giants, did you have anything? Otherwise I could just use something for trade bait, like a Mahomes insert or Brady, something like that.

No worries and yes I do. Sorry I emptied it out last week, but let me know. Thanks-Rick

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

@Boinks - how does a 2021 Prestige Any Given Sunday Mahomes and a 2021 Donruss base Mahomes sound for the Fields? Happy to do PWE or BMWT.