Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

good luck everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Lakers Toronto Raptors Toronto Blue Jays
    See rjabreu88's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

damn I was away and missed picking

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

damn I was away and missed picking

@rjabreu88 - no worries. The single lowest score for everyone gets dropped at the end of the year. Missing one contest means you drop that 0. If I had a bad week and say my week 15 was only a 2, that gets dropped. If say @Tennelson55 played every week and scored on average 11 points but his week 2 was a 9, that 9 gets dropped.

Here are your week 10 results! 15 people played so the prize pool is 100. @CMCFan22 and @don sanford each scored 9, so they'll be splitting the pool with 50 apiece. Congrats guys! This week was tough thanks to the Dolphins, Football Team, Panthers, Vikings, and 49ers all winning their games unexpectedly. As always, if I missed something, please tag or PM me.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you @don sanford for catching the extra point I incorrectly added to you. Here's the revised scoring sheet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123