Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

@Chaplain Welcome back. I was in the same boat. Let me know if you have any questions about site functions or anything else.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Dewayne,
    Glad to have you back on the boards. Not sure if you ever hit the cardshows around here in KY but there a few good ones. If you ever decide to attend the one in Lexington lmk. I know they a big one at Rupp Arena a few months ago and it was a big success. So I assume it will be back again for sure. I always hit the local Lexington cardshow every month. There even a monthly one in the Ville, Richmond, and probably some other ones from time to time that I not ventured to go and see.

If you have any questions about the site just lmk. Happy trading as I am sure you will find some things for your collecting needs.

@Chaplain11

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Dewayne,

I do have a 1989 Topps Big #114 Andy Benes USA team card. I presume that you don't want cards that you already have but if you do, I have more Plantier, Maas, Benes and maybe some others that you already have. I'll keep looking. Let me know if your'e interested in the Benes.

PhillyBob

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome back to SCF!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

Thanks all! I apologize for the delay. I was traveling for Thanksgiving and got sick. I will look through all the comments later today.

Dewayne

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country
    West Virginia Mountaineers

Welcome back!
    I went on a hiatus, too, and found out my website was deactivated due to inactivity, and also found out PhotoBucket doesn't let you share your buckets if you have more than 250 pictures (then, you have to pay).
    So, I'm kind of starting from scratch to figure out a new site and all. I think I'll go with Flickr for pictures.

anyways, welcome back!
    I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills, Trevon Wesco, Pat McAfee, Darius Stills, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Charles Sims, Sam Huff, Chuck Howley, Jerry West (NBA), Jevon Carter (NBA), Jedd Gyorko (MLB), etc.
    and
    Dolphins, Avalanche, St.L Cardinals, & SF Giants

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Dwayne,

I do have the 1989 Topps Big #114 Andy Benes USA Team card. I may have some others that you need. Let me know if you're interested.

PhillyBob

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    bench(474)
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees
    My traders on Flickr

PhillyBob,

I do need the Topps Big Benes. Anything else you see on my want lists or trade lists that you have or need? Thanks,
    Dewayne

Hi Dwayne,

I do have the 1989 Topps Big #114 Andy Benes USA Team card. I may have some others that you need. Let me know if you're interested.

PhillyBob

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi again Dewayne, I can trade the Benes USA card. I also found a 1991 Topps CJ serres 2 Ben McDonald card. Do you have any 1960s cards to trade? If so, we could maybe make a bigger trade. Otherwise, I would trade these for 2003 Donruss Angels. Your choice. LMK

PhillyBob

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome Back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12