Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 73ToppsMann's Items on eBay LinkedIn

1966 Topps BB Partial Set FS (418 / 598) w/Stars

Hello All,

I have a 1966 Topps Baseball Partial set for sale. (418 / 598) Asking price is $850 (price is negotiable)

Set Status: There are no graded cards included with this set, but all cards listed in the set checklist below are included in the set. This includes stars, semistars, checklists, League Leaders, etc.

Star Cards included in the set are:
    Willie Mays
    Roberto Clemente
    Pete Rose
    Sandy Koufax
    Frank Robinson
    Bob Gibson
    Lou Brock
    Ernie Banks
    Carl Yastrzemski
    Roger Maris
    Jim “Catfish” Hunter RC
    Jim Palmer RC

This is not a complete list of all Star and Semi-Star cards – just the major ones included.

I do have a graded 1966 Mantle - this card is NOT included in the set price, but can be added on (for additional cost) if desired.

Card Condition: I worked hard on this set to find centered cd.ards (not easy) without creases marks, etc. (I did take pictures of some of the reverse sides of the cards, to show their quality). If you need to see certain cards/pages in greater detail, please let me know, and I can scan them, and email them to you. As a reminder, the grading that I give these cards are subjective – my checklist is based on my standards for keeping a card, or wanting to replace it. (anything not GREEN is something that I wanted to replace).

Shipping: The set is in an album, but I will take the cards out and ship in an 800-count box, if you prefer.
    I’ve uploaded pictures of the set here, but if you have any issues viewing on this site, you can view in my Google Drive:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LrJcxHG_zyALEuUBW1OCAjYGilUh6QFx?usp=sharing

If you are interested, send me a message - I'm looking for serious offers at this time.

As a note, I am NOT interested in trading for other cards (unless they are high quality 1973 Topps or O-Pee-Chee Baseball.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 73ToppsMann; 12-03-2021 at 06:06 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 73ToppsMann's Items on eBay LinkedIn

Bump