Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2019 Spectra Joel Embiid Nebula Prizm 1/1

What price tag would you put on a card like this.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

That's a tough one to answer. The Ben Simmons 1/1 did $379 from Australia. Did you pull the card yourself and had it graded?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes I did. Ben Simmons cards are down big time because of his issue with 76ers and three point shot. I think the better comparison is to Tim Duncan’s psa 9 mvp award version it sold for 970. I won’t let it go for less than that because I’d rather keep it bought the box for a lot. Thank for the response

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes I did. Ben Simmons cards are down big time because of his issue with 76ers and three point shot. I think the better comparison is to Tim Duncan’s psa 9 mvp award version it sold for 970. I won’t let it go for less than that because I’d rather keep it bought the box for a lot. Thank for the response

That might be a nice comparison stat wise but I think the love from hobbyist will alway drive Tim Duncan cards as he has 5 rings if I am correct while Embid has Zilch. I say you more than likely will be keeping the card if you are reaching for a 1000 Dollars.

Boxes are not cheap today especially when you buying a nice basketball product like spectra.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

That might be a nice comparison stat wise but I think the love from hobbyist will alway drive Tim Duncan cards as he has 5 rings if I am correct while Embid has Zilch. I say you more than likely will be keeping the card if you are reaching for a 1000 Dollars.

Agree with this. Your more reasonable comparison would be the PSA 9 Select 1/1 Black that sold for $422. Even that one was (A) a better product with select and (B) sold by Probstein, so you can probably chalk 10% of that to shilling bids. If someone offered you $300 for it, take it and run. I almost can't factor in a grade because not a 10 and it's a 1/1 - why grade it when there's nothing to compare it to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had someone offer me 900$ today. When I first posted I had offers of above $1,200. I don’t need to sell it at all so I’ll gladly keep it. If you compare it to a select for 400$ Or Ben Simmons then you just don’t collect high end or have any knowledge period.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tim Duncan isn’t even hot in the hobby because he was super boring to watch. Embiid career has just begun

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jmintz why are you mentioning prostien? Shill bidding? Get out of here with that bullcrap. If you have any association to that then you need to get off this site . I had an offer from a guy connected to that guy now that you mention it and it’s very sketchy

SCF Rewards
    Country

And if you think cards are worth more than 400$ and 1000$ is sooooo crazy then look at the price of a box of this product. The cards are valuable and people like you are the reason why this hobby took so long to expand. News flash, rare cardboard is worth a lot

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don’t mean to rant but if I ever listened to jealous haters like you I would have lost so much money in this hobby it’s not even funny. Like my Rodman green pmg 10/10 people like you told me I would be lucky to get 500$. I sold that for 3,000$ . Then telling me I shouldn’t have graded it like it your business at all. I’m literally sorry I came back to this site. You people are stuck in the past lol

ps a box of 20 select is half the price of 19’ spectra
    Last edited by alugo01; 01-21-2022 at 11:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast