Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tim Duncan isn’t even hot in the hobby because he was super boring to watch. Embiid career has just begun

It pretty sad when the guy is not hot in the hobby and his rookie is fetching 14,000 dollars and another for 10,000. As for Joel Embiid he is probably half way thru is career not sure how you can say it just begun as I believe he was drafted in 2014. We are going on year eight when 2022 class get drafted. Again to everyone is entitled to their opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don’t mean to rant but if I ever listened to jealous haters like you I would have lost so much money in this hobby it’s not even funny. Like my Rodman green pmg 10/10 people like you told me I would be lucky to get 500$. I sold that for 3,000$ . Then telling me I shouldn’t have graded it like it your business at all. I’m literally sorry I came back to this site. You people are stuck in the past lol

ps a box of 20 select is half the price of 19’ spectra

It funny I do not know why you call folks jealous haters. You made a post people chimed in and gave you opinions. I see no hate going on but people offering their opinions and just like buttholes everyone has one. It not like you have to agree with everyone out there. The person replying to you does have a point imo if a card is a 1 of 1 and is desirable folks are going to pay for the card regardless of the grade. Can it helps sure but it better grade than a 9.5 or you probably just wasted dollars getting it graded. You know that a for a fact that the so called haters would downplay a high end card like that if it got a poor grade.

My suggestion to you is just calm down and take a deep breath and enjoy the Tulips when they come into bloom.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

If you have any association to that then you need to get off this site

OK, dude with -1 feedback.

I have zero to do with Probstein, but they're well-known for over-inflated auctions because of shady bidding. If you DON'T know that, then that's your problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have negative feedback? That’s messed. I haven’t done deals here in a while but when I did, I took care of my end.
    I just disagree with your price sorry for coming off wrong. Don you are right I asked for opinions and all of yours are very smelly lol. I’ll keep the card for anything less than the Duncan went for just because I like the card.

Thank you for the input I appreciate it .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don what would you value it at?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you delete my thread ?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don what would you value it at?

It hard to value cards like that. I just try to get comps from ebay and other sources like the best offer on the one from the another site to see what they really paid. Of course your player is better so you would need to adjust it accordingly. It not a exact science you just need to get what you want for it but if someone offered you what you said in the above post I would have sold it but that is just me.

DON

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12